KO

₩23,371

₩33,379

할인금액: ₩10,008 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Reviewer2671061님께서 Jan 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Reviewer2561049님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

capsule

Reviewer2793810님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer3041526님께서 Dec 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Controls appetite!

Reviewer2502251님께서 Oct 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Controls appetite.

Glucose Balance

Reviewer2506090님께서 Nov 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Good product

Reviewer3169742님께서 Nov 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

PGX capsules

Reviewer2459045님께서 Apr 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These didn't help me lose weight. I was very disappointed as I was really expecting them to make me feel fuller and not eat as much. They did cause a little upset with the bm's, but not enough to not take them. I didn't get that 'full' feeling from using them. Good for fiber in your diet, I guess.

Great!

Reviewer3210307님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have really enjoyed this. It does give me the added fiber that I need and I feel full so I don't have the urge to snack anymore.

it works

Reviewer1757781님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product does actually what it should with natural fiber. Suppresses your appetite through adding fiber to begin your meals.

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품