KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,842

₩22,623

할인금액: ₩6,781 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helped greately with acid reflux!

Reviewer3160803님께서 Sep 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these on a recommendation from a book on treating Acid Reflux/GERD without prescription medication. And it worked well. I had chest pain and what seemed to be "heart" systems. I just took one after every meal and it greatly reduced syptoms. I am really glad i used this product! I've struggled with these symptoms for years.

Phosphatidyl Choline

Reviewer2572932님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me to be able to eat foods that I couldn't before and digest them properly. I'm very happy with this product.

Great Phosphatidyl Choline

Reviewer1971715님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with mood and concentration. Great product.

Great Choline

Reviewer2983078님께서 Aug 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Choline in this form, and this is a great version from Natural Factors.

Ok!))

Reviewer1569422님께서 May 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent medication for memory and liver health

Important supplement!

KurtJacobsen님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

High intakes of choline has tremendeous health benefits. It was not officially recognized as an essential nutrient until 1998. RDA is around 500 mg per day, and by these standards 95% of americans are deficient. Choline is primarily found in egg yolks and liver - foods that most people eat less than ever before. I don't eat these foods much myself either, so I supplement every day with a 420 mg choline softgel from Natural Factors. I'm perfectly happy with them, and will purchase again when they run low.

Gone to the dogs.....

Reviewer2880904님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog has been diagnosed with hepatitis and takes 4 of these pills a day. Needless to say, we go through the pills.... The pills are good, but lately the softgels have leaked inside the bottle making the others kind of slimy. Inconvenient, but can't beat the price for the volume.

Tamara

Reviewer2370605님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is one of the best protector of live. I'm using it in many years.

LandZen

Reviewer2938314님께서 Jan 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bad liver/Must have

Great product

5083968428010857048님께서 Apr 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another one of iherbs wonderful products. It increases concentration and memory.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품