KO

₩17,005

₩24,285

할인금액: ₩7,280 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

B12 Sublingual 5000 mcg

Reviewer2896301님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Personally I prefer the Jarrow brand of this product but this is certainly a better value for the money.

Don

tigercho님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compared to jarrow's B12, this is rather ineffective, not to mention the "sandy" feel to it as it stays in your mouth.

croscarmellose sodium causes problems

teacup님께서 Oct 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this at first and then read about the side effects of croscarmellose sodium, so I've changed my review and advise others to do their own research

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2300564님께서 Jul 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small, dissolve quickly. Chalky, bland taste. My teenager not keen on them. We like the way they dissolve very quickly but prefer the taste of the Life extension tabs better

Natural Factors B12

Reviewer2167095님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does not give me any noticeable improvement after taking this whereas Solgar & Enzymatic Therapy methylcobalamin give me a noticeable improvement.

Vitamin B-12 tablets

Reviewer1702696님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has improved my blood test results some what but still have more tablets and testing to go to see if they are making a lot difference. Doctor is pleased with results so far.

Great Product

Reviewer2100881님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has taken Vitamin B12 for several years and find it very helpful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste fine but felt no difference

Reviewer1081242님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really wanted to like these and they were fine in terms of taste. I felt no difference after 3 weeks of daily use so I will try a different type of B-12. I have had better luck with other B-12 supplements in the past.

A review...

4932279908374186255님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent oral administration treatment. More energized and coherent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective, but had reactions after a while.

Reviewer3054971님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking this for a couple of weeks now. Slight increase in concentration, decrease depression and a fairly considerable decrease in appetite. I am actually eating appropriate potions now without feeling so hungry all the time. I started taking this to help with my severe depression. I'd really recommend them. Update: Been roughly a month since I started to take them and I'm having severe anxiety-like panic attacks and breathlessness, which I narrowed down to these. 5000 mcg per day turned out to be overboard for me and will cut my dosage down quite considerably. If you are quite sensitive to supplements please be careful.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품