KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,855

₩16,927

할인금액: ₩5,072 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

excellent

Reviewer1004657님께서 6 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 5 months and it has made a significant difference to my energy levels and sleep pattern. Have also recommended it to my sister who is anaemic, she is much better after taking this B12.

Fran

Reviewer2187301님께서 2 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within two days of taking these tablets, my husband's "restless leg" problem simply disappeared. He has now taken them for 17 days and the dizziness that has plagued him for years (upon standing up) has almost completely gone - thank you!

Excellent form of B-12!

Reviewer1997846님께서 12 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only form of B-!2 I will use because all others make me ill. I have been taking it for over three months now and see an amazing difference in my energy level. I have seven kids and am studying for my MPH degree. Believe me, this product works.

Great energy boost!

Reviewer2828827님께서 6 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted the best type of b12 for my new mostly vegetarian diet and its a great deal...my 50 year old mom also took it a few times and said she felt alot more energized... i will purchace this b12 again when i need more...

Great Product

Reviewer1483778님께서 4 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could definitely tell a difference after taking it only a couple of days. I still have to adjust how often I take it; once a day is too much - I find it disrupts my sleep. But great product, good for a vegetarian like me.

Wonderful Benenfits that are Pleasant and Easy

Reviewer2640271님께서 5 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on the B12 (cyancobalamin) injections for a while and when I stopped getting the same results, as when I initially started the injections I knew I was missing something. I did some research and found that the body sometimes does convert the cyancobalamin over to the methylcobalamin like it should. I thought it was worth a shot and I am amazed with the difference. It took a week or so, but wow! I feel great. It is easy to take, didn't taste bad (like some of my supplements), and just took a second (no water necessary). I was surprised that a lot of suppliers do not carry the methylcobalamin and mainly distribute the cyancobalamin. Thank you iHerb! It has made such a difference and is so simple to take that it will always be part of my daily routine. I can't imagine not taking it daily.

Great B12

Reviewer2419707님께서 4 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really high quality B12. Melts under tongue for quick assimilation. No unnecessary sweeteners like some other brands. This Methylcobalamin better that cyanocobalamin.

Good product

Reviewer3168886님께서 5 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This methylcobalamin form of B12 does work faster, and also dissolves within about 30 seconds. It gives an energy lift.

Better than the rest

Reviewer1105411님께서 7 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several brands of sublingual B12, and this is by far the fastest-dissolving - also fast-acting. I take this for my restless legs and mild neuropathy in my feet, and it really helps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally a sublingual B12 without all the sugar and icky flavors!!

Reviewer2307257님께서 5 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a terrific product! I highly recommend it and will definitely order it again! Other sublingual B12's I've tried contain more added sugars and flavors than B12 and made me feel worse. This one disolves quickly without the icky taste and works FAST! The best B12 I've found.

상품 1-10 중 전체 114 상품