KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Highly effective

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2387786님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anytime I feel a cold or virus coming on, I take this and 90% of the time am able to stave it off completely or reduce the time of illness to 1/2 a day or a day. Works best in combination with a good night's sleep and avoidance of sugar or other immune weakening foods. An outstanding product, but echinacea does not work for everyone.

Excellent product!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2599659님께서 May 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me through a case of the Shingles. Excellent product, wouldn't be without it in the house.

So Far So Good

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1597829님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a few months now. I like the small size of the gel capsules and the fact I don't have to take many of them at a time. One twice a day for maintenance and I take more if I feel run down like a cold is coming on. So far, knock wood, I haven't been sick. I just bought more at iHerb because of the very low price and will continue to take it to keep my immune system healthy.

better!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1172570님께서 Mar 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am glad I found the softgels. I had ordered the liquid without knowing the softgels existed. These are much better than the anti-v liquid (which I could not swallow, even mixed in juice, it tasted so bad) and it definitely worked to ward off colds during late winter.

outstanding

Reviewer2003032님께서 Apr 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great results