KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,817

₩22,588

할인금액: ₩6,771 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Highly effective

Reviewer2387786님께서 7 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anytime I feel a cold or virus coming on, I take this and 90% of the time am able to stave it off completely or reduce the time of illness to 1/2 a day or a day. Works best in combination with a good night's sleep and avoidance of sugar or other immune weakening foods. An outstanding product, but echinacea does not work for everyone.

Excellent product!

Reviewer2599659님께서 5 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me through a case of the Shingles. Excellent product, wouldn't be without it in the house.

So Far So Good

Reviewer1597829님께서 1 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a few months now. I like the small size of the gel capsules and the fact I don't have to take many of them at a time. One twice a day for maintenance and I take more if I feel run down like a cold is coming on. So far, knock wood, I haven't been sick. I just bought more at iHerb because of the very low price and will continue to take it to keep my immune system healthy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best for Cold and Flu Season!

Reviewer3044641님께서 2 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this to be the best supplements for cold and flu season. Whenever there is an inkling that anyone in the family has been exposed to a virus, we immediately get on this in large doses and for the most part, we don't get sick. Very good product!

better!

Reviewer1172570님께서 3 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am glad I found the softgels. I had ordered the liquid without knowing the softgels existed. These are much better than the anti-v liquid (which I could not swallow, even mixed in juice, it tasted so bad) and it definitely worked to ward off colds during late winter.

outstanding

Reviewer2003032님께서 4 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great results

Fantastic

Reviewer3325838님께서 5 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This taken with Elderberry extract and Emergen-C is my tried and true remedy to ward off colds and sore throats. This workswell for me. I alsways make sure I have some on hand.

This is wonderful

Reviewer1121105님께서 3 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must have item in your cupboard. It really does help your immune system to fight off colds.

good product

Reviewer2648100님께서 3 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

worked well for colds for our family

Anti-V Formula

Reviewer3033446님께서 8 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the Anti-V formula whenever my immune system needs extra support. I recommend this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품