KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for fighting cold

iherb님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product, and make a cocktail in combination with vitamin C, oregano oil, and granberry juice whenever i am getting cold. It truly knocks it out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect at the first hint of a cold...

MandyEm님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I use it whenever I feel any type of cold coming on. It's perfect when combined with vitamin C and zinc. It is a must-have in my cupboard at all times.

Grandchrildrens Colds

4770571273575321663님께서 Oct 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My three grandchildren came down with colds,I ordered Anti-V Formula overnight and within two days their colds were gone. This product worked very well It will be an item I will make sure to keep on hand. Herb Maine4 USA

Does wonders

Reviewer1259248님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever i feel sick, sorethroat i take this 3 times a day and I love it, never get sick when i take it!!!!

Works Wonders!!

Reviewer3207310님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the greatest stuff out there, we use it for colds, respiratory issues and even toothaches. This is one product that we always make sure we have on hand at home or when we travel.

does the job!

Reviewer2648100님께서 Mar 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fine product, faster than the capsule form

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes horrible, but works great!

Reviewer1857683님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every time I feel a cold coming on (sneezing, scratchy throat etc), I take this, and it always stops the cold. My kids even ask for "the icky herb" and will take it with juice because they know they will feel better. I highly recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best echinacea I've tried...

Reviewer2420871님께서 Jan 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works amazingly well. Has echinacea and a few other herbs. I have not gotten sick since I started using it. I generally begin taking it at the minimum dose every winter to prevent illness, but if I forget to take it for a bit and feel as though I'm beginning to catch something, I take it every few hours and it prevents the illness without fail. Can't say enough about this product. Try it, you'll love it.

Dr Shine

Reviewer2296299님께서 Dec 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

clinally superior to other products i have tried.

Great product

Reviewer2443614님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended mixture of anti-v herb extracts.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품