KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,084

₩13,557

할인금액: ₩4,473 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A goog choice

5457836577021215460님께서 Nov 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Olen käyttänyt MSM cream- voidetta viikon verran. Voide imeytyy nopeasti ihoon eikä tahraa. Iho tulee pehmeäksi ja sileäksi. Olen suositellut voidetta ystävilleni ja kehoittanut perhettäni kokeilemaan tuotetta. MSM Cream is absorbed into the skin really quickly. The skin becomes soft.

Surprise!

Reviewer1390108님께서 Oct 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using MSM in powder form for my hair, skin, nails and brain function. I came across the cream quite by accident and wondered if it would be good to use on my face. I have just finished all of my very expensive moisturiser and decided to give something cheaper a go. I really love it! My skin is usually very dry but looks wonderful after using the MSM cream for about 2 weeks.

V.G.

Reviewer1022577님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for anal itch and preventing fungal infections between toes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very smooth and easy to use

Reviewer2349183님께서 Jan 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it on any sort of skin irritation, dryness, cuts, it heals skin over night.

Perfect

5178637037423812339님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has great ingredients and is a fair price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1473100님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product

Great Stuff!!!

Reviewer1462192님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream feels real nice and smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. I use it on my body. I would give it 5 stars but I've just started using it. I like it so far. It's a Great Buy!

good softing cream

Reviewer1693602님께서 Apr 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

it really softens skin.It doesn't work for me to lessen my joint pain. I have sent one jar of MSM cream for my mom who has a very dry skin.good price and on time delivery.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품