KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Keep On Hand

Reviewer1006778님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bottle lasts me "forever" and I use when traveling and off schedule. No emergencies with this formula. I really like it a lot.

It works.

CheryleWilson님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would buy it again...

Mild

5150250659980721120님께서 Sep 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very mild , taken one before sleep to try . The next morning , nothing Big happened as expect . Fruits with fiber are stil the best way unless no choice , as dont want to get hook

Natural Balance Colon Clenz

Reviewer2090359님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a collapsed bowel and stomach in 2009. After thousands of dollars on prescription drugs, I threw everything away and started taking this product in Feb., 2010. I take it every other day because it works. I did take it everyday for about 6 months, but have cut back. My daughter also takes it when needed and she totally believes in this product also. I have down many testimonies to friends and families about this product. All response has been totally positive. Thanks and KEEP MAKING IT!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Oral colon cleanser

Reviewer1860770님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best colon cleanser that I have ever taken. You can regulate the dosage as needed. I take this even though I get colonics on a monthly basis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nice product

Reviewer2813819님께서 Jul 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works as expected

Great Product!

Reviewer2560684님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works great and, at least for my husband and I, does not cause any stomach problems.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz

Reviewer1235063님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does not work when I follow their recommended dose. I need to take more than 4 pills a day to make it work, but it is not consistant. It's not worth to keep using it. I will buy the different brand.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz--great product

Reviewer1384363님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz is a must for people, like me, who need a natural aid for regularity. I have tried everything imaginable, including doctor's suggestions. Nothing works like this product. It's discovery improved my life 100%.

I love it !!!

Reviewer2452647님께서 Jul 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품