KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 44 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Too potent for label

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3017211님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When another company quit selling their 600 mg product I tried their 2000 mg but they were too strong and made me terrbily sick with classic OD symptoms. I tried this product and at 500 mg one made me so sick (much sicker for longer than the 2000 mg) for nearly 12 hours if I hadn't recognized the symptoms from literature I would've gone to the ER. Be cautious about this.

nauseous feeling

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1244850님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

natrol yohime bark makes me feel bad and nauseous.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Bought it for weight training regimen - but it had other beneficial effects

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1316272님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always liked the pump I got when working out with Yohimbe - after all, it is an effective vasodilator. I stopped taking it for about ten years through most of my thirties, then decided to start up again when I went back to heavy weight training. I started noticing high school type erections at night. It has really helped in the bedroom. Moreover, when I checked out other herbal ED remedies, I noticed most have Yohimbe in them - for 10 times the price. You can't beat the price on this product, or its benefits.

potent

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2849787님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product turned out to be of very high quality. Compared to the same substance that I've gotten in the past, this was of superior quality and it's effects were much longer lasting than I'd expected. It's stimulating properties may find you lying in bed wondering why you can't get to sleep.... use with appropriate timing.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Extremely effective but with extremely mixed results

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2530419님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First off, never take more than one in one go. Second, yes, it helped with my desire but not necessarily physical performance. Very importantly, it kicks in about 3 hours later and do not take it along with stimulants, eg. coffee, tyrosine, etc...because it can cause serious rapid heart beat to the point of real danger, especially if you already have hypertension. God bless.

상품 1-5 중 전체 44 상품