KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,517

₩13,956

할인금액: ₩5,439 (39% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Too potent for label

Reviewer3017211님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When another company quit selling their 600 mg product I tried their 2000 mg but they were too strong and made me terrbily sick with classic OD symptoms. I tried this product and at 500 mg one made me so sick (much sicker for longer than the 2000 mg) for nearly 12 hours if I hadn't recognized the symptoms from literature I would've gone to the ER. Be cautious about this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing stuff, but be CAREFUL...

Reviewer1099576님께서 May 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Began taking this for ED. I have read elsewhere that Natrol has reformulated this at some point in the last two or three years, and the reformulation made it much more powerful. I took 1 capsule and after about an hour it was very obviously working for me. In fact, it made a huge difference, if you catch my drift... However, the after-affects were significant. Very quickly I broke out into cold sweats. I was shivering and yet sweating quite a bit with a pounding irregular heartbeat. I also was not able to sleep that night at all. I am told that taken daily these side affects become less, but it's hard to imagine taking this daily. Next time I only took half a capsule. Still did the job for me, but side affects were still too severe and I was still up all night. I now divide each capsule into 5 even doses. It still works for me at that dose, although not as well, but still well enough. And the side affects are tolerated. One bottle will last me awhile. The benefit is worth the unpleasant after-affects.

nauseous feeling

Reviewer1244850님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

natrol yohime bark makes me feel bad and nauseous.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Extremely effective but with extremely mixed results

Reviewer2530419님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First off, never take more than one in one go. Second, yes, it helped with my desire but not necessarily physical performance. Very importantly, it kicks in about 3 hours later and do not take it along with stimulants, eg. coffee, tyrosine, etc...because it can cause serious rapid heart beat to the point of real danger, especially if you already have hypertension. God bless.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bought it for weight training regimen - but it had other beneficial effects

Reviewer1316272님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always liked the pump I got when working out with Yohimbe - after all, it is an effective vasodilator. I stopped taking it for about ten years through most of my thirties, then decided to start up again when I went back to heavy weight training. I started noticing high school type erections at night. It has really helped in the bedroom. Moreover, when I checked out other herbal ED remedies, I noticed most have Yohimbe in them - for 10 times the price. You can't beat the price on this product, or its benefits.

potent

Reviewer2849787님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product turned out to be of very high quality. Compared to the same substance that I've gotten in the past, this was of superior quality and it's effects were much longer lasting than I'd expected. It's stimulating properties may find you lying in bed wondering why you can't get to sleep.... use with appropriate timing.

Solid product.

Reviewer1264657님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One capsule in the afternoon is enough to give me a helpful boost.

Yohimbe Bark, Natrol

Reviewer2002095님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very powerful and effective. Really sensitizes the nerves in your whole body.

Extra Kick

Reviewer3050708님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great daily maintenance for all men and you will see an added boost in the bedroom

another GREAT herb

Reviewer3244717님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this one at night before bed 1 xs a day .Not as strong as the Advanced Yohimbe-Plus I take in the morning.So far good with blood pressure meds !

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품