KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,269

₩31,598

할인금액: ₩12,329 (39% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

morganwellinger님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

Krill Oil Review

Reviewer2137932님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

5702615038509124220님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

good price

5564580896634326330님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price for krill. Nice high dosage.

Good Value

Reviewer3127293님께서 Dec 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product after taking Now Krill Oil for 12 months. It is cheaper and has similar strength and ingredients. Certainly as good as the more expensive brands......I will be buying it again.

Good product-very smelly softgels

Reviewer2147901님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good ingredients in supplement however these really smell horrible!

Krill oil tablets

Reviewer2113219님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

doing all the things I was hoping of a krill oil for my body, but has quite a strong fish smell.

Great for on the go

Reviewer2582432님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this to take on a trip when it wasn't practical to take the Carlson's oil. I also like the fact that it is krill oil, has a lemon scent and is priced reasonably.

krill oil

Reviewer2116810님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy to swallow