KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

pain

Reviewer2761418님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this helps with the pain from shoulder injury

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1966254님께서 Jun 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to swallow with no after taste

5157742603093871098님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow with no after taste

Krill Oil

Reviewer3209443님께서 Jan 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are okay but they stil repeat a little on me so i will probably switch back to the other brand which is not available through I Herb unfortunately. Great value for $$$ all the same

Good Value

Reviewer3127293님께서 Dec 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product after taking Now Krill Oil for 12 months. It is cheaper and has similar strength and ingredients. Certainly as good as the more expensive brands......I will be buying it again.

good price

5564580896634326330님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price for krill. Nice high dosage.

Ok

Ozbeach님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Might be a good product. I kept it in the fridge so I don't know if it is because of that but after a while, the inside of the softgels became bubbly and the oil started to ooze when I put a softgel in my pill container for the day. Won't buy again as I prefer a Krill oil that sustain being kept in the fridge.

Economical

Reviewer2344984님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

More oil in each capsule, so this is the cheapest brand I think. Cannot comment on krill oil quality in this product. The box is oversized, which is bad for the environment obviously.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

5702615038509124220님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very fishy

Reviewer2329719님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it's working as with any of these Omega supplements, I really can't feel the difference. But I am hoping it works. Just very smelly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품