KO

₩16,496

₩27,040

할인금액: ₩10,544 (39% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

BIG Difference!

Reviewer1120541님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 16 year old daughter has suffered from anxiety/panic attacks for the last three years, especially in school while around her peers, because of her Asperger's Syndrome. Since starting 5-HTP almost a year ago, along with a few other supplements, the anxiety lessened considerably. She'd been on anti-anxiety meds, anti-depressants, etc. in the past, always with great side effects, if they even helped at all. She's been on different brands of 5-HTP, and they've all helped to a great degree, but since starting on the Natrol Time Release, she says she notices even less anxiety throughout her school day. 5-HTP has also helped ME a great deal with my recurring migraines. I'm so relieved and happy with this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It got me off of 2 prescriptions!

Reviewer1716357님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For 7 years, I was on 300mg of Welbutrin and 30mg of Lexapro A DAY to treat my depression and anxiety. I was diagnosed with a heart defect last year and my cardiologist took me off of the antidepressants because they were negatively effecting my heart condition. So I did some research to find a more natural alternative, and found out about 5-HTP. I've been extremely happy with the results! I've been "drug free" for almost a year and I feel amazing :-) Also, iHerb has the BEST price on the internet! Trust me, I've searched! And the quality is better/fresher than the Natrol that I've purchased from Walgreen's (which seemed to deteriorate in the bottle).

Natrol, 5-HTP TR

Reviewer1021949님께서 May 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son, a soldier serving in Iraq, told me about 5-HTP and how it was helping him sleep. He knew I had trouble sleeping due to my fibromylgia. At first I took it in the morning but soon discovered I needed to switch to the evenings since I was becoming drowsy about 4 hours after taking it. I bought my first bottle from GNC for 2x the money. I get the same product from iHerb.com for half the price, shipping in nominal and delivery in two days. I can't be happier with my experience at iHerb.com and will continue to purchase from them.

Great

Reviewer1722464님께서 Nov 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this 5-HTP over the regular caps. 5-HTP is most effective when absorbed at low doses over a long period of time and so far this works as such for me.

Good Deal

Reviewer2806927님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using 5-htp after severe side effects from prescribed medicine for preventing migraines and insomnia. It has helped so far with no side effects. iHerb is also very reasonable priced compare to local drugstores and ship quite quickly. I'm very happy with product and service.

Natrol, 5-HTP TR 200mg

Reviewer1532069님께서 Nov 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product. I did some research due to the problems I was having sleeping in the Fall season. I had heard about seasonal sleep disorder but didn't put it together until recently. This product claimed it helped your brain chemistry naturally, so I tried it. Within a few days I noticed not only striking changes in my sleep but also in my attitude. This product works and works well.

ok

Reviewer2344427님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tablets take humidity very quickly....very fragile

made me vomit

4956800461529164863님께서 Nov 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm an average asian woman and 200mg a day may be too much for me or this product may even be harmful. I threw up everything i'd had (i don't usually vomit) and was sick for 2 days after taking this. I guess it's dangerous to just trust statements on the label when they're not evaluated by others.

LOVE 5HTP

Reviewer1607738님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi, I'll gladly give this product a rave review. I've struggled w/depression for a long time, this really helps. Great that it's time released and 200mg. Jess

Positive thinking

Reviewer1436346님께서 Jul 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Causes my 50 year old wife to have a much more positive outlook on life.

상품 1-10 중 전체 93 상품