KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

not used it

Reviewer2250891님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

?

Didn't help at all.

4740220468689981022님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had a smoke 10 minutes after I took one of these.

Natra Bio

5477755229621656017님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help. Along with quitting, I feel much better. Thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think it works, I have tried it but still smoke.

5578279358412694373님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will try to give up smoking with this stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

worked really well for me!!

Reviewer2630412님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

At last, something that really helps. This eases the chest tightness, the nervousness, the cravings and helped me sleep. This let me go cold turkey and I quit after 45 years of smoking. I used this along with the Smoke Control spray by King Bio. I had tried patches, the gum, the nicotene lozenges, acupuncture, with no success. I could never get past that chest tightness and craving for the actual act of smoking. Both products helped with all the withdrawal symptoms. Bottom line, I wanted my health more than I wanted to smoke. And as all of us smokers know, we don't give up our addiction until WE want to.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

no effect on desire to smoke

Reviewer1718898님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i wasn't impressed.

SO FAR, SO GREAT

Reviewer2453037님께서 Aug 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is the one on this product. He has battled nicotine addiction for over 40 years. He's tried everything, including other homeopathic remedies but ALWAYS started smoking again. He did not use the "cravings" remedy that Nutra Bio recommends because when he bought this, he didn't see that one on the shelf. He's been on this product for about three weeks now and has slipped back with one cigarette approximately three times in three weeks. However, knock wood, he's gone eight full days without a cigarette and that's a record. He says that this product not only reduces his desire for smoking but also has improved his sleep from the FIRST dose. He says it "eases the transition" between being a smoker and not being a smoker. He has less urges to pick up a cigarette. I'll be buying it from now on from iherb to save a few bucks. He wants to continue it for the full three months as he feels he is also benefitting in other ways (i.e., better sleep.)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Stop it smoking Tablets

Reviewer3236629님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

these tablets are excellent. thanks so much. they really work!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not happy

Reviewer1120939님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product did nothing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품