KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

30 year old habit

Reviewer2617255님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried quite a few tactics to quit cigarettes. During each one, I was cranky, irritated, and 'quit quitting' fairly quickly. This is my third week of zero nicotine, and no crabbiness... I'm happy with my results.

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking 2 part kit--I wish I'd found it sooner

Reviewer3343708님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, to clarify, NatraBio makes other homeopathic stop smoking aids that were not as helpful to me as this product. I've been addicted to nicotine replacemtent products for over 6 months (worse than cigs) and this helped me not only be smoke free, but lozenge, gum and patch free too!!!! I love this product

San Diego

Reviewer2648001님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product when I remember to use it! You still need quite a bit of will power, but it really takes the edge off.

Works!

kei-rylie님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been trying to quit smoking countless times and have failed countless times. Nicotine gum tasted horrible. Decided to give this a try. Today is my first full day on these and have yet to give in to buying a pack or begging my colleagues to spare me one. I'm applying Tate's Stop Smoking lip balm to complement these 2part product. I hope the trio will help me quit smoking for good from now on! Also, I realized tht these have somewhat depressed my anger and irritability levels. I am easily irritable and am very hot-tempered. Since consuming these, I don't get irritable that easily/often! I think my fiance will be really happy! An update after a week. These pills help but when you get busy and when you don't take the lozenges and tablets, you fall back into the smoking habit. I've managed to not smoke during working hours only because i can stick to the consumption schedule. As mentioned, I am not easily irritable when I'm on them but when i'm not, i'm back to my crazy self. Will continue as I see much potential in quitting...i just need to stop hanging out with smokers.

Stop Smoking

Reviewer2430524님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

First week it worked pretty good. I only smoked 2 cigarettes, but the second week I fell off the wagon again. It would probably be a good product if you could stick to the schedule! (which I didn't)I'm going to try again. No side effects.

Pleasantly suprised!

Reviewer2347816님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tastes isn't bad at all and they really worked for me! They did exactly what they said they would! I would reccomend to any one and I would buy again!

Half Great!

Reviewer1207669님께서 Jun 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the smaller tablets(that can be purchased separately as NatraBio Smoking Withdrawal. The lozenges taste sickly sweet and like a fruit candy. Tried them twice... that was enough. I have been smoke free now for 25 days and can say with confidence that the NatraBio tablets are great for cravings and subduing the effects of nicotine withdrawal. Just skip the lozenges.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stocking stuffer for my son

Reviewer2704497님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is for my son who is always trying to quit smoking - a friend of mine said NatraBio really helped him, just having something in his mouth (other than a smoke) so this natural product along with Allan Carr's book I hope will work! will update this review at a later date. Great service from iHerb! Ty

It works, but...

Vilacha님께서 Mar 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works fine, but... - First, don't get mixed between the tabs as I did. - Second, take as many tablets as you need (I needed to take more than advertised to ease the craving) - Third, don't hesitate to complement with other products, as bach remedies, relaxing essential oils or an anti-smoking lipstick that worked for me. - And four, don't forget that medication can't do miracles! If you don't really want it, it won't happen...

So far so good

Reviewer1913916님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The anti-craving lozenges taste great and they help with the oral fixation smoking creates. The tablets don't taste bad and they keep you from getting anxiety or having mood swings. Having great luck so far. I recommend this product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품