KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking, 2-Part Quit Smoking Kit, Nicotine Free, 48 Lozenges / 60 Tablets

₩15,575
₩23,291
할인금액: ₩7,716 (33% 할인)
25 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (7)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

30 year old habit

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2617255님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried quite a few tactics to quit cigarettes. During each one, I was cranky, irritated, and 'quit quitting' fairly quickly. This is my third week of zero nicotine, and no crabbiness... I'm happy with my results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking 2 part kit--I wish I'd found it sooner

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3343708님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, to clarify, NatraBio makes other homeopathic stop smoking aids that were not as helpful to me as this product. I've been addicted to nicotine replacemtent products for over 6 months (worse than cigs) and this helped me not only be smoke free, but lozenge, gum and patch free too!!!! I love this product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

San Diego

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2648001님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product when I remember to use it! You still need quite a bit of will power, but it really takes the edge off.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Pleasantly suprised!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2347816님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tastes isn't bad at all and they really worked for me! They did exactly what they said they would! I would reccomend to any one and I would buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Half Great!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1207669님께서 Jun 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the smaller tablets(that can be purchased separately as NatraBio Smoking Withdrawal. The lozenges taste sickly sweet and like a fruit candy. Tried them twice... that was enough. I have been smoke free now for 25 days and can say with confidence that the NatraBio tablets are great for cravings and subduing the effects of nicotine withdrawal. Just skip the lozenges.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »