KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Normal to Oily Skin

Reviewer2775332님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have acne and combination skin. This cleanser is quite stronger and more drying than I thought it would be. I had hoped this cleanser would be less drying than MyChelle Clear Skin Cleanser, which I have been using at night only for the last several months. I intended to use White Cranberry Cleanser once a day, using Clear Skin Cleanser the second time in a day. White Cranberry Cleanser is so drying (and dare I say harsh) that so far in the few weeks I've had it, I've only been able to use this cleanser once a day and Clear Skin Cleanser not at all. For the last several weeks, I am now only using White Cranberry Cleanser once a day and a gentler cleanser the other time. I highly recommend both products, but please be aware of the way these products will work with your skin type to avoid disappointment.

Great cleanser

Reviewer1634419님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't add to my adult acne woes, but hasn't decreased them either. I use it in the evening to remove my makeup. On my second bottle. Would recommend it. Great price on iherb too!

The wrost company

AkramAli님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy products from mychelle, I am charged, but until now not sent this products and never reply to my emails and facebook messages, too bad, I will never buy mychelle products again.

Favorite cleanser

Reviewer2392094님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great cleanser, not drying at all. Been using this for almost 3 years now--love it.

Squeaky clean without drying

Reviewer2536052님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice cleanser... especially in the realm of "natural products". Normally all the pure & natural type products are too heavy and oily for my skin... this one is very different!

I LOVE this cleanser!

Reviewer2569892님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using it for 4 years now in combination with the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am 33 years old and have had extremely oily skin w/ breakouts since I was 15 years old. This product rids the oil without drying out my skin and helps keep breakouts at bay. For added protection, I use ZapZyt over the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am found the combination of these 3 products have made me skin looks the best it's ever looked! I love that the cleanser is made with all-natural ingredients, so I am putting less chemicals onto my face & into my pores! I used ProActiv for years, and then I switched to MyChelle. It definitely took about a 2-3 month period for my skin to cooperate, but it was worth it. I am so glad I discovered this product - and I will never use anything else! :)

like!

Reviewer1128483님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

cleans very gentle and good!

Very Satisified!

Reviewer1303197님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for almost a year now, and I'm completely satisfied with it!

Great Product

Reviewer1456819님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the white cranberry cleanser for ever and I love it. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin.

great product

Reviewer1578041님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switch between this and the fruit enzyme cleanser because I have oily mature skin.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품