KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Normal to Oily Skin

Reviewer2775332님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have acne and combination skin. This cleanser is quite stronger and more drying than I thought it would be. I had hoped this cleanser would be less drying than MyChelle Clear Skin Cleanser, which I have been using at night only for the last several months. I intended to use White Cranberry Cleanser once a day, using Clear Skin Cleanser the second time in a day. White Cranberry Cleanser is so drying (and dare I say harsh) that so far in the few weeks I've had it, I've only been able to use this cleanser once a day and Clear Skin Cleanser not at all. For the last several weeks, I am now only using White Cranberry Cleanser once a day and a gentler cleanser the other time. I highly recommend both products, but please be aware of the way these products will work with your skin type to avoid disappointment.

Great cleanser

Reviewer1634419님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't add to my adult acne woes, but hasn't decreased them either. I use it in the evening to remove my makeup. On my second bottle. Would recommend it. Great price on iherb too!

The wrost company

AkramAli님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy products from mychelle, I am charged, but until now not sent this products and never reply to my emails and facebook messages, too bad, I will never buy mychelle products again.

like!

Reviewer1128483님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

cleans very gentle and good!

I LOVE this cleanser!

Reviewer2569892님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using it for 4 years now in combination with the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am 33 years old and have had extremely oily skin w/ breakouts since I was 15 years old. This product rids the oil without drying out my skin and helps keep breakouts at bay. For added protection, I use ZapZyt over the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am found the combination of these 3 products have made me skin looks the best it's ever looked! I love that the cleanser is made with all-natural ingredients, so I am putting less chemicals onto my face & into my pores! I used ProActiv for years, and then I switched to MyChelle. It definitely took about a 2-3 month period for my skin to cooperate, but it was worth it. I am so glad I discovered this product - and I will never use anything else! :)

very good product

Reviewer2158908님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the first cleanser my daughter adopted after switching from pricey Aveda cleanser. works well for her problematic skin

A+

Reviewer2052462님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! I tend to break out around my mouth, but this cleanser really helps to control that, and I like its natural ingredients. It doesn't leave my skin flaky or dry.

great

Reviewer1745533님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the skin is left soft, smooth and clean clea clean. smells delicious as well. love it!

Better for Me than Clear Skin Cleanser

wholefoods님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this produce to keep my skin clear and deal with the occasional skin problem. I found this product to have a nice, subtle scent and a good feeling after washing. I have used other MyChelle products such as the clear skin cleanser, and found this product to be more effective in keeping my skin clear and refreshed. The only drawback, as others have noted, is the price. But to that I can only say that for me, the importance of healthy, clear skin far outweighs the cost of cheaper, inferior products and the stress of having to deal with skin problems.

Favorite cleanser

Reviewer2392094님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great cleanser, not drying at all. Been using this for almost 3 years now--love it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품