KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

PARFAIT POUR UNE PEAU NICKEL

4637733685963429281님께서 Feb 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Laisse la peau nette, sans tiraillement, nettoie bien, composition top. Un peu cher mais très très peu de produit suffit. Je recommande aux peaux mixte

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2359168님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than Fruit Enzyme type

Reviewer2625092님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find that this keeps my skin more clear than their fruit enzyme cleanser and does a better job removing makeup. I don't find it any more drying. I think I prefer this product.

I LOVE this cleanser!

Reviewer2569892님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using it for 4 years now in combination with the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am 33 years old and have had extremely oily skin w/ breakouts since I was 15 years old. This product rids the oil without drying out my skin and helps keep breakouts at bay. For added protection, I use ZapZyt over the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am found the combination of these 3 products have made me skin looks the best it's ever looked! I love that the cleanser is made with all-natural ingredients, so I am putting less chemicals onto my face & into my pores! I used ProActiv for years, and then I switched to MyChelle. It definitely took about a 2-3 month period for my skin to cooperate, but it was worth it. I am so glad I discovered this product - and I will never use anything else! :)

like!

Reviewer1128483님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

cleans very gentle and good!

The wrost company

AkramAli님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy products from mychelle, I am charged, but until now not sent this products and never reply to my emails and facebook messages, too bad, I will never buy mychelle products again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better for Me than Clear Skin Cleanser

wholefoods님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this produce to keep my skin clear and deal with the occasional skin problem. I found this product to have a nice, subtle scent and a good feeling after washing. I have used other MyChelle products such as the clear skin cleanser, and found this product to be more effective in keeping my skin clear and refreshed. The only drawback, as others have noted, is the price. But to that I can only say that for me, the importance of healthy, clear skin far outweighs the cost of cheaper, inferior products and the stress of having to deal with skin problems.

great

Reviewer1745533님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the skin is left soft, smooth and clean clea clean. smells delicious as well. love it!

A+

Reviewer2052462님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! I tend to break out around my mouth, but this cleanser really helps to control that, and I like its natural ingredients. It doesn't leave my skin flaky or dry.

very good product

Reviewer2158908님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the first cleanser my daughter adopted after switching from pricey Aveda cleanser. works well for her problematic skin

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품