KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

pretty good

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4992735864030155608님께서 Sep 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this cream is pretty good. I like the smell a lot. it's very nice and calming. the only thing I don't like about it is that it's quite hard to rub in, it does not absorb well at all. it seems to be working good, but as I have dry skin I prefer the dry skin cream by this same brand which can be used at night too. So I think I will just stick with that one in the future. Even though I wish the dry skin cream smelled like this one, as this smell is way better. Also this cream feels kind of sticky on your face after you apply it.

Mychelle Revitalizing Night Cream

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2827944님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a beautiful moisturiser,skin is still dewy soft in the morning & has a lavender scent. I like this product because there's no chemicals. I'm going to try more of their products because of this one.

Wonderful cream.

Reviewer1776998님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful cream, leaves skin feeling very soft.

enriching

Reviewer2678694님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is really a good product for aging skin. I wake up looking so fresh and smooth and young again! very nourishing.

Like it

Reviewer1216861님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream at night and the MyChelle Deep Repair Cream in the morning. Note though that you do NOT want to get any of the cream in your eyes, as it will sting like you won't believe. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품