KO

₩47,438

₩47,438

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

pretty good

4992735864030155608님께서 Sep 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this cream is pretty good. I like the smell a lot. it's very nice and calming. the only thing I don't like about it is that it's quite hard to rub in, it does not absorb well at all. it seems to be working good, but as I have dry skin I prefer the dry skin cream by this same brand which can be used at night too. So I think I will just stick with that one in the future. Even though I wish the dry skin cream smelled like this one, as this smell is way better. Also this cream feels kind of sticky on your face after you apply it.

Mychelle Revitalizing Night Cream

Reviewer2827944님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a beautiful moisturiser,skin is still dewy soft in the morning & has a lavender scent. I like this product because there's no chemicals. I'm going to try more of their products because of this one.

Like it

Reviewer1216861님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream at night and the MyChelle Deep Repair Cream in the morning. Note though that you do NOT want to get any of the cream in your eyes, as it will sting like you won't believe. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

Wonderful cream.

Reviewer1776998님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful cream, leaves skin feeling very soft.

Love it!

Reviewer1938558님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product! Smells terrific, feels great.

face cream

Reviewer2354570님께서 Aug 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of my favourite products

Reviewer2645693님께서 May 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for years. It is rich but not heavy and blends in quickly. Feels gorgeous. Lovely scent of real lavender, which is highly relaxing.

enriching

Reviewer2678694님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is really a good product for aging skin. I wake up looking so fresh and smooth and young again! very nourishing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this time it's a bit different

Reviewer1096423님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked it a lot...moisturizing,no pilling, but this time, when I touch my face after appling,it seems to pill.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품