KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful thing

Reviewer3281552님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My eyes shine every morning thanks to this shimmer. For too dry skin might be not good enough

Barely there

Reviewer1027322님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this eye shimmer, though it's barely noticible. If you like the "barely there" natural look this could be for you. I use it mostly for highlighter under my brows. I just expected a little more color, though I would recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative to all the talc-filled eyeshadows out there

Reviewer2118478님께서 Jan 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a creamy eyeshadow that wears well and is a subtle, neutral colour. I love that it is talc and paraben free, so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes.

Beautiful!

Reviewer3302523님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pretty color, nice texture, and convenient way to apply eyeshadow.

perfect shimmer

5165189158853164129님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's so perfect, really. wanna order some more later

let your eyes shimmer

Reviewer2045362님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this, it goes on very nice and stays all day.

great

Reviewer3268340님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's like a lip chap for my eye lids. Easy to carry with me and I don't have to worry about any pressed powdered shadow breaking and making a mess!

goes on smooth

5536595171908109527님께서 May 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My eyes love this subtle colour. It does crease a little bit but stays on all day without irritation

Love it

5512046991230760638님께서 Jun 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This colour really suits me, you can really wear it anywhere on your face not just for eyes. I find that it can clump a little in your creases on your eye lids after a few hours but I've started using a new natural foundation underneath so not sure if it is because of that. Regardless, very happy with this purchase and the shimmer is perfect!

Very pretty

4765620060371386981님께서 Jan 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice shimmery effect, very pale and moisturizing for eyes.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품