KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser, Dry, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

₩18,153
₩21,108
할인금액: ₩2,955 (14% 할인)
27 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Cleanser!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2782741님께서 Jun 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MyChelle has done it again. The Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser is superb. It really takes off make-up very well without over-drying. In fact, my face feels moisturized after using it. It has a bit of a "kick" to it...you feel your face tingle with delight!! It also smells great without chemicals or artificial frangrances. I use that Pumpkin Cleanser one night and switch to the unscented Honeydew Cleanser on alternate nights. They are both great, but I'm glad I tried the Pumpkin Cleanser. Another winner from MyChelle!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

m-m-m!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1962038님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice! It have creamy texture. Becouse it I did not believe that the face will be clean. But it's even solved the problem with acne on dry and sensetive skin :) I'm very happy :))

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1595402님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cleanser works so well on mature, sensitive skin!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Nice texture and smell

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DinaB123님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »