KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

New packaging

4826042945867842495님께서 Feb 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to love this cleanser... But since the new packaging, I wonder if the composition didn't change ... My skin is a disaster ! Unfortunatly, I bought 2 bottles with the new packaging. Probably the last ones !

easy to carry

4969617116131835712님께서 May 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

size is not big so easy to carry for gym

Non Drying Cleanser

5066863158559474146님께서 Mar 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been using Zia for a long time; after awhile, found it drying out my mature skin. Switched to this pumpkin cream and it is wonderful. It leaves my face clean without any dryness. It goes a long way too since you don't need too much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5025573209806366030님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very dyhadreted skin..and this does the job..it removes the dirt but not the moist..the scent is strong but I like it ..Im used to strong scents from natural oila so who is sensitive it would bother him maybe.the tube is small as it says.Its really good..I had better organic but more pricey than this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

wintery

5235704199961612980님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love how creamy this is, the smell is spicy and warming, leaves my skin clean and moisturised.

Very moisturizing!

Reviewer1063977님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love MyChelle products and because I don't have super dry skin, I found it to be too moisturizing. However, if you have dry skin, this stuff would be amazing!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice texture and smell

DinaB123님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Another great MyChelle product

Reviewer2645693님께서 May 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very light, effective cleanser. If you are looking for paint-stripper, buy something else. This has a delicate scent and cleans very gently, leaving skin feeling soft.

Dry Skin Cure

Reviewer2059289님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin gets extremely dry in the winter and this cleanser keeps it from feeling stripped. It works pretty well at removing mineral make-up too.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품