KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,978

₩17,978

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

Great Cleanser!!

Reviewer2782741님께서 Jun 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MyChelle has done it again. The Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser is superb. It really takes off make-up very well without over-drying. In fact, my face feels moisturized after using it. It has a bit of a "kick" to it...you feel your face tingle with delight!! It also smells great without chemicals or artificial frangrances. I use that Pumpkin Cleanser one night and switch to the unscented Honeydew Cleanser on alternate nights. They are both great, but I'm glad I tried the Pumpkin Cleanser. Another winner from MyChelle!!

m-m-m!

Reviewer1962038님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice! It have creamy texture. Becouse it I did not believe that the face will be clean. But it's even solved the problem with acne on dry and sensetive skin :) I'm very happy :))

Great product!

Reviewer1595402님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cleanser works so well on mature, sensitive skin!

Nice texture and smell

DinaB123님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

Nice cleanser.

GallaChiro님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice and creamy, good smell.

Smells good....feels great.

Reviewer1305098님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using products that were drying my face. Now I am using this cleanser along with MyChelle supreme polypeptide cream and my face feels hydrated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Awesome scent and gentle, moisturizing cleanser

Reviewer2825897님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you like the scent of pumpkin pie and have normal to dry skin, you will love this cleanser! It is gentle and moisturizing, yet cleanses thoroughly. There is a hint of cinnamon (as well as clove) in there, so if you cleanse with it very long you can begin to feel it warming up your skin a little (no burning though--and I have sensitive skin). I like to remove it with a warm, moist wash cloth, rather than just rinsing, to aid in exfoliation.

nice

Reviewer3059704님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended by a friend, and so far, I like this product. I have dry, sensitive skin and sudsy cleansers are bad for it - this is a creamy cleanser. MyChelle is supposedly very pure. Smells a little of pumpkin spice but not overwhelming. Good px at iH.

Very moisturizing!

Reviewer1063977님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love MyChelle products and because I don't have super dry skin, I found it to be too moisturizing. However, if you have dry skin, this stuff would be amazing!

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품