KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Muscle Pharm, Assault, 프리-퍼포먼스 앰플리파이어, 라즈베리 레모네이드, 1.62 lbs (736 g) (Discontinued Item)

고객 평점
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 53 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Very good pre workaout

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1934710님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With Assault I really got a performance boost, considering the strength and resistance to training. At least a 15% yield during training. My body responded very well to conponentes formula of this product is that my vascularity was very good. The guys from the academy is eager to start taking the assault. The great advantage of this product is not present stimulating substances as some of its competitors. I recommend to all the product.

Effects of Assault

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5762469487360013094님께서 Jul 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Considered one of the best for me Pre-workout of market and also one of the most complete, now with the ban on assault 1,3 DMAA is now one of the pre-workout looking for bodybuilders, both for its stimulating and BCAA present in it.

PWO

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5466496821576351148님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best pre workout ever

Amazing!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2570218님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very good and arrived very fast!

Necessary

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4892937655913458490님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been my first creatine-substance and I'm on my third container, so that should tell you something. I did experience some bloating at first (and still do) but not so much discomfort, just expansion all over the body. It's just water weight but it takes some getting used to. But the more water you drink the more "normal" you feel physically. As far as workout enhancements, it helps me stay focused. I can't say I really got any big gains with it. I started using immediately after missing a month in the gym during the holidays, and it pretty much allowed me to get right back to the weight I was doing before. Slowly I've made some gains, but it's not anything substantial. But the product doesn't build muscle. As I said, I do feel very "focused" with this drink. I have to drink it about half an hour before workout to really feel the effect. To soon or too late and yeah, it still works, but the reaction is either delayed or ends a bit early. Overall I love it, and I love all three flavors. This flavor is my least favorite, but it's still not bad. I would recommend it to anyone who is taking it as their first creatine substance. From my own research, a lot of people use this as a "stepping stone" since there is no loading phase, but I'm still quite proud of the results with this product. I went a couple weeks without it and really noticed the difference. Quite frankly, I need it now to feel like I had a proper workout.

상품 1-5 중 전체 53 상품