KO

iHerb 상품평

₩38,929

₩57,953

할인금액: ₩19,024 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good pre workaout

Reviewer1934710님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With Assault I really got a performance boost, considering the strength and resistance to training. At least a 15% yield during training. My body responded very well to conponentes formula of this product is that my vascularity was very good. The guys from the academy is eager to start taking the assault. The great advantage of this product is not present stimulating substances as some of its competitors. I recommend to all the product.

Effects of Assault

5762469487360013094님께서 Jul 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Considered one of the best for me Pre-workout of market and also one of the most complete, now with the ban on assault 1,3 DMAA is now one of the pre-workout looking for bodybuilders, both for its stimulating and BCAA present in it.

PWO

5466496821576351148님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best pre workout ever

Amazing!

Reviewer2570218님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very good and arrived very fast!

Necessary

4892937655913458490님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been my first creatine-substance and I'm on my third container, so that should tell you something. I did experience some bloating at first (and still do) but not so much discomfort, just expansion all over the body. It's just water weight but it takes some getting used to. But the more water you drink the more "normal" you feel physically. As far as workout enhancements, it helps me stay focused. I can't say I really got any big gains with it. I started using immediately after missing a month in the gym during the holidays, and it pretty much allowed me to get right back to the weight I was doing before. Slowly I've made some gains, but it's not anything substantial. But the product doesn't build muscle. As I said, I do feel very "focused" with this drink. I have to drink it about half an hour before workout to really feel the effect. To soon or too late and yeah, it still works, but the reaction is either delayed or ends a bit early. Overall I love it, and I love all three flavors. This flavor is my least favorite, but it's still not bad. I would recommend it to anyone who is taking it as their first creatine substance. From my own research, a lot of people use this as a "stepping stone" since there is no loading phase, but I'm still quite proud of the results with this product. I went a couple weeks without it and really noticed the difference. Quite frankly, I need it now to feel like I had a proper workout.

ESPERAVA MAIS !

4647035239252216470님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

NAO GOSTEI DO PRODUTO MESMO COM O SCOOP CHEIO NAO MA DEU RESULTADOS SATISFATORIOS !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2650530님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good!

Reviewer2606702님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a beautiful product!

gooddd

Reviewer2194701님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product! Best pwo ever and taste is so good!

Recomendo

Reviewer3168448님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Melhor pré - Treino que tomei até agora.. Recomendo. Espetacular!

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품