KO

₩16,610

₩20,024

할인금액: ₩3,414 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good product !

5711488632305209038님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It looks a bit like regular vaseline, but it is not as sticky and the best quality, it absorbs immediately , unlike so many oils , creams and other pregnancy stuff I used before. With other products I applied and could not put on clothes right away or even after few hours. With this salve , you use a little and it absorbs into the skin almost instantly ,I can get dressed right away . Helps with itchiness of the belly , not sure about stretch marks, but it is my 3 rd pregnancy and with first 2 I did not get any stretch marks , probably due to genetics , so I can`t really judge this product whether it helps with stretch marks prevention. Other great thing about this salve is the smell, very gentle lavender smell , and I usually hate lavender smell in anything , but this one is different ! It is also very economical , should last me until end of pregnancy , of course I only apply to my belly. Highly recommend this salve !

My sister liked it

Reviewer3027029님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister used it during the pregnancy every day 4 last monthes and liked it very much!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy

5043856767612234653님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the ultimate product to prevent belly stretch marks!

Works for me

Reviewer1394766님께서 May 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this salve for the past 5 days. Love it so far. Its texture is kind of like Vicks but much less oily. It is quickly absorbed and the smell is heavenly (if u like the scent of naturally dried chamomile and calendula flowers). Actually, I hardly ever write reviews on iHerb but this salve is just that wonderful. I am not too sure if it will stop any stretch marks but so far it relieves the itching on my 5-month preggie belly and soothes the redness. Compared to the Mustela stretch mark cream and some other creams I have used, this feels so natural and doesn't leave my skin sticky. I even use it on my sore red hands. A must try!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5174567413862286866님께서 Jun 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After you use the product and found it an excellent benefited from it and advised by my friends and I liked it from natural materials and without preservatives .. Thank you for your attention and drive you rapid customer.

Excellent but bit pricey

vainpot님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product as it's moisturising but it's a bit pricey.

Body Oil

4648364861178889233님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

consisting of some oil smells herbal soaks long, but moisturizes well. Smear every day, stretch marks yet. But I have a little belly. So I do not know whether they were without oil. Cup is very small, but enough for her 2-month 3.Tak the oil needs a little.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품