KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy

5043856767612234653님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the ultimate product to prevent belly stretch marks!

My sister liked it

Reviewer3027029님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister used it during the pregnancy every day 4 last monthes and liked it very much!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good product !

5711488632305209038님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It looks a bit like regular vaseline, but it is not as sticky and the best quality, it absorbs immediately , unlike so many oils , creams and other pregnancy stuff I used before. With other products I applied and could not put on clothes right away or even after few hours. With this salve , you use a little and it absorbs into the skin almost instantly ,I can get dressed right away . Helps with itchiness of the belly , not sure about stretch marks, but it is my 3 rd pregnancy and with first 2 I did not get any stretch marks , probably due to genetics , so I can`t really judge this product whether it helps with stretch marks prevention. Other great thing about this salve is the smell, very gentle lavender smell , and I usually hate lavender smell in anything , but this one is different ! It is also very economical , should last me until end of pregnancy , of course I only apply to my belly. Highly recommend this salve !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent but bit pricey

vainpot님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product as it's moisturising but it's a bit pricey.

Body Oil

4648364861178889233님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

consisting of some oil smells herbal soaks long, but moisturizes well. Smear every day, stretch marks yet. But I have a little belly. So I do not know whether they were without oil. Cup is very small, but enough for her 2-month 3.Tak the oil needs a little.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품