KO

₩17,544

₩21,149

할인금액: ₩3,605 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good product !

5711488632305209038님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It looks a bit like regular vaseline, but it is not as sticky and the best quality, it absorbs immediately , unlike so many oils , creams and other pregnancy stuff I used before. With other products I applied and could not put on clothes right away or even after few hours. With this salve , you use a little and it absorbs into the skin almost instantly ,I can get dressed right away . Helps with itchiness of the belly , not sure about stretch marks, but it is my 3 rd pregnancy and with first 2 I did not get any stretch marks , probably due to genetics , so I can`t really judge this product whether it helps with stretch marks prevention. Other great thing about this salve is the smell, very gentle lavender smell , and I usually hate lavender smell in anything , but this one is different ! It is also very economical , should last me until end of pregnancy , of course I only apply to my belly. Highly recommend this salve !

My sister liked it

Reviewer3027029님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister used it during the pregnancy every day 4 last monthes and liked it very much!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy

5043856767612234653님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the ultimate product to prevent belly stretch marks!

Works for me

Reviewer1394766님께서 May 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this salve for the past 5 days. Love it so far. Its texture is kind of like Vicks but much less oily. It is quickly absorbed and the smell is heavenly (if u like the scent of naturally dried chamomile and calendula flowers). Actually, I hardly ever write reviews on iHerb but this salve is just that wonderful. I am not too sure if it will stop any stretch marks but so far it relieves the itching on my 5-month preggie belly and soothes the redness. Compared to the Mustela stretch mark cream and some other creams I have used, this feels so natural and doesn't leave my skin sticky. I even use it on my sore red hands. A must try!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5174567413862286866님께서 Jun 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After you use the product and found it an excellent benefited from it and advised by my friends and I liked it from natural materials and without preservatives .. Thank you for your attention and drive you rapid customer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love the smell of lavender

5183888604390935013님께서 Sep 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This motherlove belly slave is a must! I love the smell of lavender. It's not too strong for my senses. The lavender smell calms and soothes as it moisturizes my belly. Hoping this balm will do the trick for preventing stretch marks. It has a Vaseline like texture so no sticky mess like other oils I've tried. It's not something for mothers to be if you aren't a fan of lavender.

This product is awesome!

5001603820916715533님께서 Oct 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been use this product for a few months now during my pregnancy and it has been very good so far. Very moist for the skin, no itchiness or stretch marks. I use it after shower. Absolutely love it!

Excellent but bit pricey

vainpot님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product as it's moisturising but it's a bit pricey.

Body Oil

4648364861178889233님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

consisting of some oil smells herbal soaks long, but moisturizes well. Smear every day, stretch marks yet. But I have a little belly. So I do not know whether they were without oil. Cup is very small, but enough for her 2-month 3.Tak the oil needs a little.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품