KO

₩10,707

₩12,912

할인금액: ₩2,205 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great all-natural multi-purpose salve.

Leione님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It can be used not only for diaper rush and thrush, but also for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, different types of rashes, sunburn, small wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns and other conditions. It contains nothing but all-natural ingredients: olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens delicate, sensitive and damaged skin, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, oregon grape root, myrrh gum, yarrow herb and calendula flower soothe and heal damaged skin protecting it from the harsh environment, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, prevent dryness and dehydration. I've been using it on my dry and chapped hands and it really works for me: my skin has become softer, smoother and healthier, almost all the redness, flakiness and inflammation is gone. Would definitely recommend it.

good stuff!

Reviewer3176310님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this for using on my nipples between feedings to combat thrush, and it's good for baby's bottom, too.

disappointed

Reviewer1756888님께서 Dec 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product was disappointing to me, especialy when i try to find natural remadies that don't contain perfumes. the product is oily and doesn't absorbe in the skin, the redness of the diaper rash didn't disappear- although the texture of bumps on the skin did.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great in preventing rashes!

Reviewer3230469님께서 Sep 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our son is 6 months old and we've been using it ever since he was born.Each time we change his diaper we wipe him with home made water wipes or wash him after he has a bowel movement and put a bit of this ointment on his bottom to prevent diaper rash.We've been using Honest brand diapers.The two together work wonders!!!He always has a tiny bit of redness for a couple of days after he gets a shot but this doesn't let it turn into a rash.Will keep buying as will we buy other Motherlove products. It's only 30 ml but a little goes a long way!!!

great

4940307453552858601님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand, however, it did not work for us this time with my daughter's diaper rash.

5 stars!

theconsumeristhippy님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Works well! Will buy again!

great

4870910595751893515님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff works just as good as the green salve for my son's eczema. I LOVE Motherlove.

very good

Reviewer1988134님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

all natural and works well

4992402359449543949님께서 Sep 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

all natural and works well if my baby has red / a bit sore skin. will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Motherlove Diaper rash and thrush ointment

Reviewer2448476님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product,works as indicated by mfg.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품