KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great!

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been using shirataki noodles for a while, and I'm VERY pleased. I used these in a garlic sauce, and that worked very well :) For other dishes I stick to the regular kind, though. Keep in mind that these taste best in noodle-style dishes, they don't do great in traditional pasta recipes.

If pasta is a weakness

Reviewer2728758님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rinse in very hot water, and drain for a minute, add sauce and voila! I don't miss pasta (trigger food)!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nasty flavouring ruins the benefits

5142784133616296187님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In an attempt to make these more 'pasta-like' they've added the garlic and herb flavour but it just doesn't work. The plain ones are better but I don't know that they'll ever be a great spaghetti substitute.

Great!

4943936181886845704님께서 Nov 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic alternative to regular pasta. Lightly flavored so I add a little spice. I know people complain about the texture... but hey people, they're made of mushrooms and have zero calories. So stop whining and get a grip.

Noodles?

5100510250552065780님께서 Jun 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles looked, tasted and smelled like seaweed. I blanched them and tried to eat them and then discarded them.

Bland but perfect...

4782523585447708331님께서 Apr 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

to add to soups. Another great source of resistant starch to make the colon happy! I like all the Miracle Noodles, but this is my favorite.

Good product

Reviewer2849359님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No carbs and fill you up.

Surprised!

Reviewer2925548님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had heard about these noodles at Weight Watchers meetings. Everybody talked about how bad they smelled and weren't appealing. I have no sense of smell, so, I can't attest to that, but, I was very happy that they took care of my "carb" craving. I love my pasta and it is very satisifying being about to have a plate of it and not have to worry about using up a days worth of points. I will definately continue buying these.

Not so bad

Reviewer3142813님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not like the color, but the tast was ok

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5568822978280810561님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품