KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Arsenic Contamination

Reviewer1400839님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was found to contain high levels of Arsenic - around 80 ppm (not ppb)

Good stuff

Reviewer1327608님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I sprinkle this on my soups and salads for extra iodine. I barely notice the taste but I sure feel the difference. I have much greater energy during the day and sleep better at night. Great price, too. This is a keeper.

Great salt alternative

Reviewer2710430님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love kelp. I find it a great salt alternative which provides me with plenty of iodine as well.

Natural source of Iodine & tastes good

anomisyu님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only drawback for me is the fact that the container opening is too big, which leads to frequent spills of large quantities of the kelp...

attention heavy metals

Reviewer2639716님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product contains arsenic and other heavy metals that is why i stopped consuming it .

Excellent source of Iodine

Maebird님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great way to incorporate iodine safely into the daily diet. Flavor is somewhat fishy, so it's not for everything, but then again a pinch is all you need for iodine intake and if needed, the flavor could be undetectable in small amounts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

never again not sure what it did!

Reviewer2977915님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

used for 2 days and woke up with sore throat and raspy voice which I read could be from this effecting my thyroid....(was NOT sick)plus I was told kelp isn't the best option for iodine...

Tasty

Reviewer2906832님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These add zest to any cooked vegetables or soup. Good for u too.

i approve

5013526863525917313님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the past I had high blood pressure concerns from excess salt intake issues...I got it under control quickly going vegetarian, vegan, and then mostly whole plant based foods. I don't feel bad eating sea salt or pink himalayan rock salt. And I don't like salty food. But I wanted to try this because the other two don't have iodine, an essential mineral, and I don't eat animal products (which contain it). I like this! I use a few sprinkles as I would salt. It doesn't taste exactly like salt but it is pleasant. I've tried it with a lot of Asian dishes. Gonna keep going!

I think I like it.

4622540308856292258님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The kelp flavor and iodine claims are what grabbed my attention. If you're looking for a salt replacement, keep looking -- the subtle ocean flavor here is a far cry from table salt. But it does add an interesting dimension to fish, soups, pizza and vegetables. You can put it on just about anything because, frankly, the flavor isn't very bold. Kelp seasoned ice cream? Why not. As for iodine, who knows the real story. But since I've given up iodized salt, adding this to my diet seems like a smart move.

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품