KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great antioxidant combo BUT

MichaelLabib님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this combo, but I'm almost done with the first bottle and I see no result whatsoever. I tried MegaNatural Grape Seed in the past, 300mg caps, and my blood pressure went down and my joints didn't hurt as much. But this one has done nothing so far. Yet I ask you to try it out, it might work out for you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

******* Great effects on the lifespan of Humans (and your Pets)!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

400 mg per pill, that much you can NEVER get from your diet, so I absolutely love this product! In mouse and rat experiments, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, blood sugar-lowering and other beneficial cardiovascular effects of resveratrol have been reported. In humans, while reported effects are generally positive, resveratrol has not been studied very much. Why not? Because you can not patent it! In one positive human trial, high doses (like this product!), significantly lowered blood sugar! Bad news for greedy insulin producers. Keep eating your daily Resveratrol and stay Fit! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

хороший антиоксидант

Reviewer1877965님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хорошие ингредиенты Я принимаю ресвератрол 2 раза в год курсами для профилактики. Это хороший антиоксидант. Good components I accept ресвератрол 2 times a year courses for prevention. It is a good antioxidant.

Can not rate it yet

Reviewer1036965님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just taking one a day and so far so good.. can not honestly rate it yet as I am taking a lot of other supplements, but so far so good.

excellent antioxidant

volcano님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

Been using about 2 wks will order again

Strombil-Mayon님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great way to get anti-oxidants.

Reviewer2295193님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I open up the capsule and mix it with my protein shake. As I no longer take wine due to yeast infection, and very little fruits, this is a great way to get beneficial anti-oxidants.

Great antioxidant

truevitality님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Grape resveratrol is a very good antioxidant and this is one at a great price...nice small capsules to swallow too

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice price/quality product form Madre labs

Osanderos님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't taste good if eaten without capsule. However these are high quality antioxidants and the taste is not relevant. I take this with frozen blue- and lingonberries. Works well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not long enough to notice yet

Reviewer1892212님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

will have to keep them in my regiment for a little longer to decide, but I have used Madre Labs other products.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품