KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Madre Labs, Immune Support with Blender Bottle, 6.35 oz (180 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

₩107,358
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

**************************** My Friend Recommended, Now I'm A Believer Too!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend of mine swore by these. I though she may have gotten a job with the company. Turns out she has made a believer out of more than a few people. I have been into health foods, vitamins and supplements for a long time. I don't get excited as easily as I used to. However this is a well made formula. It has helped my family and I get over some really bad coughs this year. There is definitely something to it. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Really boosts the immune system

5630411448834443711님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far this winter I have NOT been sick! Which is pretty revolutionary, I usually pass through winter with a constant cough and cold. My immune system has always been weak, but this really seems to help it :) The blending bottle is being shaken every day, and I still can't see a scratch on it! Very happy with this purchase :)

Absorbable vitmani C

OrganicReviews99님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

... that's all I have to say. I still use different types just to make sure. sodium ascorbate, camu camu, megafoods vitamin c (from oranges), and madre labs. This way I know that SOMETHING will be absorbed. they're all high quality, they are almost all food based... so they have the highest likelihood to be absorbed. Google dr klenner vitamin c... he's an old school doctor that used crazy high doses of vitamin c to cure all kinds of diseases. Up to 300,000mg at one time. Yes you read that right, 300,000mg that's 300 grams! He was a wonderful, inspiring individual.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best C, not sure for Immune booster.

Reviewer1192144님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

C-vitamin is absolutely the best i've ever used. It could obviously be cheaper but nothing else to blame. When i mix a scoop to my megasmoothie and drink it along the day my energy levels stay high. When i take a scoop before playing soccer i feel tireless on the field. When i take a scoop at the evening i wake up very fresh. Immune booster tastes very good with chaga tea. I have not been ill (if my psoriasis does not count) for few years so i am not sure about immunial affects. All I can say is that it has not made my p go away.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품