KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Wonderful kit!

Reviewerfromnorway님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love CafeCeps - drink it every day and the CocoCardio tastes wonderful when I found out how to sweeten it. The cocotaste was too bitter for me to drink without sweetening so I use Xylitol (bjørkesøt). The free mug was a really big one - a lovely one.

A great introduction to Madre Labs

Reviewer1412418님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoyed this kit; the mug was large although there was some jagged edges inside. The mug, however is not the reason to get this - the supplements are. CafeCeps and CocoCardio seem to be extremely finely ground/small particles of coffee, chocolate, and various other herbs and/or mushrooms. I did feel a boost when mixing both of these supplements - keep in mind I have a high tolerance to caffeine - and I would try them again. I'm not sure I noticed much of a difference between taking these supplements and simply drinking natural cacao nibs and powder and/or drinking high quality coffee; but for those people unwilling to drink pure cacao in a Vitamix like I do this might be a great item to try.

Love this set so much!

notsteveaustin님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Coco Cardio is amazing! What a lift. I mix it and the Cafe cepts sometimes wooo!!! I admit to drinking my coffee black with no sweetener so this mix is right up my alley. I have tried a couple drops of chocolate flavored stevia in a cup and wow its like dessert! And the mug is really large and comfy. Well made too. Lots of stars for this set!!!!

Nice Gift

Reviewer2862330님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it as a gift for someone...Nice!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice coffee mug, and excellent mixes.

GODisLife님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a 4 inch plastic lid that fits over the open top of the mug, and thus can keep the contents hot on a small electric mug warmer. The mug is large with large man sized handle. I didn't like the coffee at first, but now find it is good for my sinus congestion, and both mixes complement each other when mixed in hot water. The coffee tastes like any instant coffee, not great, but its OK, for the health benefits. I recommend the set, and plan on buying another one. The large zip close bag is too hard to close, it does not zip shut well, so I use a screw top container, and just dip a spoon it, as needed. It tends to be expensive, regular coffee is cheaper, but the healthy ingredients are excellent, in my opinion..

Good buy

lovelyBunny님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good