KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩11,600

₩17,557

할인금액: ₩5,957 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not a natural product as advertized, look carefully at the ingredient list!

Reviewer2189955님께서 May 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Madre Labs wants to market itself as a natural organic company so imagine my surprise when I read the entire list of ingredients and found, among other chemicals, a silicone called dimethicone. While it helps the texture of this cream, it is not biodegradable, takes 400+ years!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

clogs pores

4872158782853316182님께서 Nov 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is not for sensitive skin. It is highly comedogenic. It is not moisturizing at all and leaves my skin dry and broke out my face. Bad product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

mashimaroluff님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not for me

5178089236688730456님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is supposed to be hypoallergenic. I broke out all over my face after two uses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품