KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,286

₩17,082

할인금액: ₩5,796 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not for me

5178089236688730456님께서 6 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is supposed to be hypoallergenic. I broke out all over my face after two uses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not a natural product as advertized, look carefully at the ingredient list!

Reviewer2189955님께서 5 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Madre Labs wants to market itself as a natural organic company so imagine my surprise when I read the entire list of ingredients and found, among other chemicals, a silicone called dimethicone. While it helps the texture of this cream, it is not biodegradable, takes 400+ years!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

mashimaroluff님께서 6 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

clogs pores

4872158782853316182님께서 11 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is not for sensitive skin. It is highly comedogenic. It is not moisturizing at all and leaves my skin dry and broke out my face. Bad product.

Do not use DHL

5291306058718481021님께서 6 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you live in Central America, do not order by DHL, they charges a LOT for get your purchase, I had to lost it.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품