KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,299

₩32,948

할인금액: ₩7,649 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Christy Abernathy, Georgia

Reviewer1391703님께서 Feb 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing! I just had a hysterectomy and both of my ovaries took out. I started off taking just herbs and my body almost crashed. I ordered this product and within a couple days it had my hormones balanced. I take half a dropper full in the morning. Thats all i usually need. I use this product along with some natural progesterone liposomal cream i ordered from yall also.(item #NOW-03338) I cant thank you enough for offering this product. Its really unbelievable. I recommend this product to anyone who needs their hormones balanced or anyone that needs hormone replacement therapy. It really works. I had my doubts at first but it really does work. Its unbeleivable! Thanks again!

Great for Hormones

Reviewer3293247님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this for my mom who is going through menopause and it works great. I have personally taken the powder form for my low thyroid and you're so full of energy!

Maca Magic HRT

Reviewer2063627님께서 Dec 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product to help with hot flashes. Does not prevent them but have fewer. Is there anything else customer have said that works for hot flashes.

Maca Magic HRT

Reviewer1308383님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great thanks!

Maca Magic

Reviewer1639944님께서 Jun 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for PMS

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Use this off and on, but when I don't I notice !!!

Reviewer3313462님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't always buy into the hype about a product but I can honestly say as a perimenopausal, healthy woman, that I notice when I do not take this regularly...try it, it DOES help although it may help in very subtle ways, but as it is natural that is ok by me!

maca

Reviewer2081133님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good and natural product.

I swear by Maca Magic and iHerb

Reviewer2510453님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very helpful with my menopausal symptoms. Alone, it helps balance energy and focus, reduces hot flashes and night sweats, and takes the edge off irritability. I prefer to use it in conjunction with a natural progesterone cream. iHerb is the best. No matter my order, their fulfillment always ships within 24 hours of order, and often same day!

menopause be gone

Reviewer2078185님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This simple product is natural and easy to take and gets rid of all symptoms associated with menopause. Great product, great price!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품