KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,121

₩41,836

할인금액: ₩9,715 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

MaCafe

Reviewer2545620님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the MaCafe. I felt an eye-opening energy within ten minutes of adding it to my decaffeinated coffee. It gives me a more gentle, longer lasting lift than caffeine. I find it interesting that, like wine, everyone perceives a different flavor from the maca. To me, it tastes like chicory, which makes it a nice complement to coffee. A little goes a long way...I make my coffee less strong, and use 1/4 teaspoon of MaCafe. I recommend it for what ails you. A great adaptogen!

Good Stuff

Reviewer2517781님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very robust flavor and good for the adrenals!

black coffee

Reviewer2144692님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love MaCafe!!! I adore black coffee,even though I quit drinking it 3 years ago...this reminds me of black coffee..I drink it very plain...no sugar,milk ,nothing but MaCafe and hot water....every morning..I use half a teaspoon or less....a little goes a long way,like someone mentioned before.....

MaCafe

Reviewer2645790님께서 Jul 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely love it in my coffee. Clarity of mind comes with every day use.

Refreshing Maca

Reviewer2688941님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is unusual and takes a little getting used to, and the powder doesn't mix easily. But Maca Magic MaCafe gives you a refreshing lift and is very good for you. I like it!

I like it

Reviewer2685339님께서 Apr 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I needed something to keep me going through the day but can't have caffeine due to my adrenal fatigue. This helps, and it tastes similar to coffee or postum.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Maca coffee alternative, very nice.

GallaChiro님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not know what to expect but after only 2 cups I really like this. Its very strong so you only need a half teaspoon. I add it to a little goat milk and hot water for a great coffee alternative. It does need a little bit of extra stirring over the other instant chicory and barley coffee alternatives. I would describe the taste as a cross between a very smooth deeply smokey alternative coffee blend and a smooth milk hot chocolate. Very unusual but I am hooked. Even my dog begs to lick the cup after I finish.

Pretty Good

Reviewer2934435님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a nice coffee substitute. It smells really good , a combo of caramel and coffee and yet tastes like neither. It has a unique taste that is "rooty", it is from a root after all. It does give me energy and wakes me up within 20 min. to 1/2 hr if taken in the morning. I tend to like my beverages straight but with the "macafe" a little ricemilk seems to pull the taste into coherence. My only complaint is that there is a little deposit (I guess it's unavoidable)that requires you to sometimes stir a little. All in all I recommend it. Oh! and a little does go a long way with this small container.

MaCafe

Reviewer2070389님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little bit goes a long way. Has a very strong roasted root flavor. I mix it w/my other grain drink to boost the nutritional value and give it a heartier flavor. Recommended.

Different

5590367791074282777님께서 Oct 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its quite a strong pungent flavor. Just a little different from the maca of the same brand that im used to. Then i realized i bought macafe which is supposed to be like coffee, so it works great with Milk and honey dissolved in water or tea. nasty by itself otherwise in my opinion. Same energetic benefits. Would consider purchasing again if original isnt avail.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품