KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Different

5590367791074282777님께서 Oct 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its quite a strong pungent flavor. Just a little different from the maca of the same brand that im used to. Then i realized i bought macafe which is supposed to be like coffee, so it works great with Milk and honey dissolved in water or tea. nasty by itself otherwise in my opinion. Same energetic benefits. Would consider purchasing again if original isnt avail.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Afternoon Lift

Reviewer3301259님께서 Feb 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually feel tired after lunch at work. I take a 1/4 tsp with hot water an hour after lunch and feel so much better, the sleepy feeling goes and I feel energised. Thankfully it doesn't taste like coffee. I usually add it to a herbal tea infusion.

Tasty

Reviewer3260068님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this made with soy milk and a few stops of stevia. If you research maca it should be roasted t be beneficial, not raw!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really like this stuff

holyvitaminsbatman님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it into my coffee and it adds a nice hickory flavor. Coffee, plus this stuff, plus MCT oil is a wonderful wake up beverage. Super Consciousness in a cup!

Strange taste to it

sunnyflorida님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it every morning in my morning brew, because it is supposed to be so good for the health, but the taste is really strange and I always have to cover it up with lots of cinnamon, chicory and soymilk. I probably won't purchase it again once I use it all up.

Fantastic taste

MikaelP님께서 Jun 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Roasted maca taste and it feels, tastes great combined with soy milk. Slightly sweet and slightly nutty. Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Maca coffee alternative, very nice.

GallaChiro님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not know what to expect but after only 2 cups I really like this. Its very strong so you only need a half teaspoon. I add it to a little goat milk and hot water for a great coffee alternative. It does need a little bit of extra stirring over the other instant chicory and barley coffee alternatives. I would describe the taste as a cross between a very smooth deeply smokey alternative coffee blend and a smooth milk hot chocolate. Very unusual but I am hooked. Even my dog begs to lick the cup after I finish.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

black coffee

Reviewer2144692님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love MaCafe!!! I adore black coffee,even though I quit drinking it 3 years ago...this reminds me of black coffee..I drink it very plain...no sugar,milk ,nothing but MaCafe and hot water....every morning..I use half a teaspoon or less....a little goes a long way,like someone mentioned before.....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

needed to reduce caffine intake

Reviewer2768518님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great coffee substitute with nutritional value

Great Product

chacho님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love MaCafe! Great product and taste great.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품