KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Made Me Sick

Reviewer1282693님께서 Mar 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gave me such bad fatigue that I had to throw it away.

The best to date!!

5246706858776436420님께서 Feb 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste amazing with just water and the composition consist nothing but high grade quality materials. My favourite so far and I think it'll be a tough one to beat.

MRM Whey

Reviewer1902912님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using product for several years and remain very happy with it. I love ordering from iHerb as the products are great, prices are wonderful and below retail, service is terrific, and delivery very fast. What else is there? :]

Worthy

5301900514017970543님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This whey is perfect for those ones who are looking for something very natural, with no artificial flavors and sweeteners. Besides, it is delicious. I highly recommend it.

yummy vanilla taste

ATurkinMaryland님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is really an excellent product with few calories. like!

tasty

Reviewer2478095님께서 Dec 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty. It easy mix up with water. I want to use it as meal replacement in evening, but the appetite will soon be returning. Вкус приятны, с водой смешивается легко. Я хотела использовать его вместо ужина, но аппетит быстро возвращается.

Excellent Whey protein

4630873230070687781님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first whey protein powder I've ever purchased, so I don't know any different...still I just had to place on record the fact that that's an excellent product: it mixes perfectly and easily with my yogurt and coconut oil pre/post work out snack; it tastes so yummy it's almost addictive; and I have noticed my muscles getting much leaner, though that's for sure down to more things than just they whey. All in all an excellent product. Recently purchased a 6 month supply to make sure I don't run out! Thank you iherb for all excellent products, always at unbeatable prices and extra speedy delivery!

Great product!!

Reviewer2379167님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love MRM and love how quickly we receive it from Iherb!

Great product

Reviewer2924138님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years and was pleased to find a larger size at a great price from iHerb. Mixes easily and is great blended with fruit.

SUPERB

BelieveJesus4EternalLife님께서 Jun 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many whey proteins, and this is the best. It is better than Perfect Meal... much better as Perfect Meal will cause bloating. This tastes excellent. If you like chocolate, go ahead and purchase both the chocolate flavor and this one. You WON'T be disappointed. They both taste wonderful- not too sweet, but sweet enough so that you really don't have to add anything to it besides water. I use an empty glass jar with a lid to shake up it up and it mixes easily!!! I am very blessed by this 100% natural protein. Thank God and thank you iherb! Iherb seriously rocks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 115 상품