KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,391

₩33,956

할인금액: ₩16,565 (49% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great natural post-workout drink

5093031683158961138님께서 3 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic 'during' and 'post' workout product. Have used several other types, but all have contained artificial sweetners, causing taste to be 'too sweet' for my taste, and this one tastes great (Watermelon). I'm about to order my 2nd round. I wholeheartedly recommend this product for anyone weight training.

great bcaa produt

Reviewer2323098님께서 8 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a nice and mild watermelon taste, and dissolves well. Has no artificial sweetners. Im using this pre and during workout. Price is also nice, I will be purchasing more of this.

Excellent Post Workout!

Reviewer1576605님께서 1 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've never been adept at using BCAA. Considered whey+maltodextrin enough to post workout. I decided to try this because I am resuming workouts after deserved vacation. The results were very good for two weeks of training, mainly in the interval between sets. Greatly reduces fatigue and helps a lot to perform slowly movements. I drink during training. Coupled with the pre-workout All Natural Driven, also of MRM, I am back to lifting the same weight after one month stopped (4x10 80kg bench press, as an example). Excellent combo!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1801475님께서 2 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good formula, but it isn´t "very soluble", at least not as good as Xtend, but it is cheaper!

i like it

Reviewer1769725님께서 10 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice product, smell like gum )

excellent

4685438797000496625님께서 7 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality value price

Pleasant surprise

JazzyUmmS님께서 8 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought this thinking it's a intra or post workout.. drank it and realized that Nawww I'm too tingly and don't like.. didn't know why, when I ran out of of other BCAAs I took it realizing it was great at the beginning of my workouts to get my going.. I think but not sure it's the BetaAlanine in it.. I don't see it as a post workout but one you start drinking at the beginning of it. but that's just me..

Working well, tastes bad

Reviewer1845686님께서 11 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

...

OK

Reviewer1304880님께서 5 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Note the best recovery drink I've tried in terms of taste and effectiveness but does help a little.

Acidic aftertaste

j44lee님께서 5 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

MRM watermelon post mix absolutely BURNS my throat as it goes down. i don't understand it at all. flavor is nice and smells like bubbalicious bubble gum. but the aftertaste is highly acidic and uncomfortable. i don't know if it's doing anything for my post workout recovery either. i will not buy again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품