KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Reviewer3092140님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not have a good experience

5130155826445491023님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

seems to work

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

Restful sleep

Reviewer2357666님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

/this supplement allows to get a good nights sleep and awake with no hangover

I recommend for anxiety

5623063345814961913님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helped me out tremendously

NICE

Reviewer2720757님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 caplsules give a good night sleep. 4 gives a hangover;)

Great stuff!

Reviewer2778954님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps to relax and sleep. Take one hour before you want to sleep and you're ready to nod off.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is very effective

Reviewer1042541님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as a muscle relaxant, and i take 3 per day in combination with 2 x 200mg L-Theanine and this combination seems to work very well (i find 4 capsules is too many, and creates a mild hangover effect the following day). I rarely have trouble with sleep but this seems to be much stronger than any prescription sleeping tablets i've tried before. It makes me extremely drowsy, so be very careful if that could be a problem for you. I also found the full effect seems to come 1 or 2 days after starting the treatment rather than immediately. I also skip weekends.

MRM, relax

Reviewer3284413님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a wonderful product for anyone with stress problems

Sleep Well

Reviewer2984355님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for night and day. Works well with Theanine 100.

상품 31-40 중 전체 83 상품