KO

다른 상품평 (15)
정렬

상품 16-20 중 전체 81 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »

Formula Had Changed, So Has Effectiveness.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2984997님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for over a year. My last supply was ordered about 6 months ago. It was working wonders helping my boys, as well as my wife and I, relax and fall asleep at night. Over the last month or so, I have been noticing them having more difficulty calming down at night. I too was still finding myself a bit anxious at night, despite taking a few capsules of this product. A product that had worked wonders in the past. Since the packaging was exactly the same, it never occurred to me to read the label which I finally did tonight (as I went to order 4 more bottles). This product no longer contains Phenibut which is....or should I say was the main ingredient. Most of the positive reviews come prior to the formula change. Fool me once, not again. I will be looking for a new product.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I use these as sleeping aids

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bbchris님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

When I need to sleep, I take this

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

quakerorts님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

like it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1772516님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1016966님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for good sleep.

상품 16-20 중 전체 81 상품