KO

상품 16-20 중 전체 81 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »

When I need to sleep, I take this

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

quakerorts님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

like it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1772516님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1016966님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for good sleep.

For Tension Headaches

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2430130님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

Helps TMJD

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2627290님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

상품 16-20 중 전체 81 상품