KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,210

₩28,925

할인금액: ₩13,715 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Reviewer2065430님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Reviewer3092140님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

seems to work

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

NICE

Reviewer2720757님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 caplsules give a good night sleep. 4 gives a hangover;)

I recommend for anxiety

5623063345814961913님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helped me out tremendously

The best I've ever tried

Reviewer2825897님께서 Dec 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best sleep aid ever, without "drugging" or leaving you with a hang-over the next day. I usually take this during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, when I start to have hormonally-induced insomnia and it makes a world of difference. I do try to take a day off every several days though, as recommended by the label (don't want to develop dependence). I also notice that when I take this, if I get up in the middle of the night I usually fall back to sleep much faster than usual.

ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME SLEEP

Reviewer1204429님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement is truly a miracle product for me. It has helped me sleep when everything else has not worked.

This stuff works!

Reviewer2353475님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works. I've listened to the other reviewers and do not take it every night; but, when I do, I fall asleep very quickly!

I love it

Reviewer2668660님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use MRM,Relax when I get nervous or can't sleep. It works!

review

Reviewer3222410님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my wife takes a muscle relaxing drug. knocks her out for a day or two. makes her sick. MRM Relax relaxes her muscles just as well.she wakes up the next day refreshed

상품 31-40 중 전체 83 상품