KO

₩15,505

₩29,485

할인금액: ₩13,980 (47% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Reviewer2065430님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not have a good experience

5130155826445491023님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Reviewer3092140님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

seems to work

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

I recommend for anxiety

5623063345814961913님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helped me out tremendously

Does What It Says

Reviewer1008245님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife took one of these to relax, and it did a fine job. She isn't affected by herbal supplements all that much, but she could definitely tell the difference. I plan on taking one of these every now and then since herbals work great on me.

GOOD STUFF.

Reviewer1399867님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very relaxing. Good night rest.

good product

Reviewer2137824님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

1-2 caps help me sleep well. 3 makes me dream some crazy dreams. Still feel rested when I wake up. Good price

Love it!

lotuspocus님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Puts me into this really relaxing mode, so much so that I end up getting out of bed late. Wished it was cheaper, but all in all, pretty good value for money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is very effective

Reviewer1042541님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as a muscle relaxant, and i take 3 per day in combination with 2 x 200mg L-Theanine and this combination seems to work very well (i find 4 capsules is too many, and creates a mild hangover effect the following day). I rarely have trouble with sleep but this seems to be much stronger than any prescription sleeping tablets i've tried before. It makes me extremely drowsy, so be very careful if that could be a problem for you. I also found the full effect seems to come 1 or 2 days after starting the treatment rather than immediately. I also skip weekends.

상품 31-40 중 전체 83 상품