KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Did not have a good experience

5130155826445491023님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

I recommend for anxiety

5623063345814961913님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helped me out tremendously

Love these

ChrisCox님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

Relax all with Phenibut.

Reviewer1083362님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I use these as sleeping aids

bbchris님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Reviewer2065430님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

Be careful.....

4928443102935514650님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought these for relief from ongoing anxiety issues, did remove the anxiety but also came with a lot of side effects, mainly a 'drugged' stupor feeling, sharp stabbing head pains, feeling of unease/hypervigilence and strange thought patterns. On investigating further I found out that Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Be careful. Threw both tubs away after the first day, waste of money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

When I need to sleep, I take this

quakerorts님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

Potent Formula for Anxiety

Reviewer3065769님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1016966님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for good sleep.

상품 11-20 중 전체 83 상품