KO

평가 영어
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 83 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2218574님께서 Jul 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or this MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

MRM, Relax - All

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1331653님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried many kinds of products to aid sleeping - 5-HTP, Melatonin, GABA, Taurine, Seditol ... but Relax - All works the best for me. It do helps relaxing my back muscles. Thanks a lot!

Potent Formula for Anxiety

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3065769님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Formula Had Changed, So Has Effectiveness.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2984997님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for over a year. My last supply was ordered about 6 months ago. It was working wonders helping my boys, as well as my wife and I, relax and fall asleep at night. Over the last month or so, I have been noticing them having more difficulty calming down at night. I too was still finding myself a bit anxious at night, despite taking a few capsules of this product. A product that had worked wonders in the past. Since the packaging was exactly the same, it never occurred to me to read the label which I finally did tonight (as I went to order 4 more bottles). This product no longer contains Phenibut which is....or should I say was the main ingredient. Most of the positive reviews come prior to the formula change. Fool me once, not again. I will be looking for a new product.

Ingredients have changed!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2284294님께서 Jun 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relax-ALL used to work, but they have changed the formulation. Phenibut was taken out, and it is useless now. Do not waste your money!

상품 6-10 중 전체 83 상품