KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,839

₩28,219

할인금액: ₩13,380 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

This stuff works!

MikeMember님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've searched for years for a natural combination that would help me sleep through the night and wake up without feeling hungover... and this one is it! I only take one cap just before bedtime. I can't promise this combination will work as well for you, but I'm glad I found it.

New Formula May Not Be as Effective

Reviewer1247853님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product used to contain phenibut but this has been replaced by GABA. It is the only product that works for my chronic insomnia. I've tried GABA before and it isn't as nearly as effective - though it is safer for long term use.

careful

Reviewer3247685님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 2 and i had a mini seizure-I have no history of seizures. Be careful!

blah

Reviewer2793096님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm finally not having anxiety attacks...ao, I love it.

Great product

Reviewer2542734님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product only for a short time. I strictly follow the recommendations of NO Alcohol. My purpose for using this was for back spasms, so I could sleep at night. I also note that I do not have the morning grogginess feeling the next day.

Truly effective

Reviewer3320134님께서 Aug 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this without any expectations of it being effective. I have chronic muscle spasms from an old injury. When I aggravate the injury, I resort to rx muscle relaxers so that I can sleep. Relax-all works just as well, with the added benefit of not leaving me groggy the next morning. I wake up easily and feel cheery the next day. My husband, who has a tendency to wake and then be unable to get back to sleep, also finds that one pill before bed lets him sleep all night.

Helps TMJD

Reviewer2627290님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

Helps you chill

Reviewer1204470님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This did nothing for sleep as I have no issues sleeping. But it does seem to lower stress for me. When I take it I actually do feel less stressed out during the day.

Relax all with Phenibut.

Reviewer1083362님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't help much with sleep.

Reviewer1463232님께서 Dec 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used the entire bottle, before I wrote this. First off, this doesn't contain phenibut anymore, which works great for sleep. I thought it did. It just has regular GABA, which I've used for years and can get for far less money. The amount of other herbs in this is too small to do much of anything. Compared to real phenibut, this doesn't measure up too well. It helped for mild anxiety but not for sleep.

상품 11-20 중 전체 83 상품