KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

be careful with these

Reviewer3106808님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these because I have suffered from chronic insomnia my entire life. They do really relax you and will eventually make you go to sleep. You just have to watch the dosage because it takes a while to work. You may think it is not working and take more. My problem with these is how you feel the next day....completely awful! I could not concentrate...completely in a brain fog, and sort of depressed feeling. I was just in a total funk actually. I thought it may be something else and used these again and had the same after day affect. I threw them away.

Ingredients have changed!

Reviewer2284294님께서 Jun 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relax-ALL used to work, but they have changed the formulation. Phenibut was taken out, and it is useless now. Do not waste your money!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Formula Had Changed, So Has Effectiveness.

Reviewer2984997님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for over a year. My last supply was ordered about 6 months ago. It was working wonders helping my boys, as well as my wife and I, relax and fall asleep at night. Over the last month or so, I have been noticing them having more difficulty calming down at night. I too was still finding myself a bit anxious at night, despite taking a few capsules of this product. A product that had worked wonders in the past. Since the packaging was exactly the same, it never occurred to me to read the label which I finally did tonight (as I went to order 4 more bottles). This product no longer contains Phenibut which is....or should I say was the main ingredient. Most of the positive reviews come prior to the formula change. Fool me once, not again. I will be looking for a new product.

careful

Reviewer3247685님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 2 and i had a mini seizure-I have no history of seizures. Be careful!

Be careful.....

4928443102935514650님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought these for relief from ongoing anxiety issues, did remove the anxiety but also came with a lot of side effects, mainly a 'drugged' stupor feeling, sharp stabbing head pains, feeling of unease/hypervigilence and strange thought patterns. On investigating further I found out that Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Be careful. Threw both tubs away after the first day, waste of money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Reviewer2065430님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not have a good experience

5130155826445491023님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Reviewer3092140님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

MRM, Relax-All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1241672님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These helped me relax a little, needed something stronger. But one capsule did help my son sleep soundly.

Did nothing for me

Reviewer2412545님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not notice any muscle relaxation or any difference with this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품