KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,727

₩45,144

할인금액: ₩12,418 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Cells need Protein

YourHealth님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because I have reduced my meat consumption, I rely on a pure form of protein to keep my cells healthy and regenerated. This product tastes great in a shake. I mix one scoop of this together with one scoop of Paradise Herb Protein Greens, one scoop of Chia seeds, and one Tbsp of Country Life Liquid Multi for a delicious shake, loaded with all the nutrients my body requires. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It taste good but I won't be buying again until the company removes Carrageenan from it.

Reviewer2295193님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to be very good for you and indeed it taste and mixes quite well. No that I know better, I won't buy this product again as it contains Carrageenan. I know this ingredient improves the texture of the drink but I'd rather not have something that is harmful. Carrageenan has been shown to cause colitis in lab animals and a few others including myself have had stomach problems after ingesting products with Carrageenan. Those with Colitis, autoimmune disorder or stomach problems should avoid this product and Carrageenan in general.

Tastes fantastic, mixes instantly

KarlisN님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although at first the texture seemed quite weird due to the little fruit pieces it dissolved nicely. Tastes good with water, tastes fantastic with skim milk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to Mix, Great Value and Super Berry Flavor!

Bzuniga님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best protein powders I've ever tried and at half the price of some of the ultra-expensive, chemical flavored protein powders. MRM has a hit with this one while trying to keep the product as natural as possible. I'll keep ordering this protein powder for a long time to come. You should also try the Flax-N-Whey Vanilla Nut!

The Best.

Reviewer1492824님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been doing bodybuilding/sports for a long, long time.I am also natural healing expert. Over the years I have used all kinds of protein supplements. MRM whey proteins are the best, also they are "clean", meaning there is no "garbage", no chemicals, no hormones. You can't put in your body garbage and expect to be well.

Absolutely vile!

5757999650078535343님께서 Oct 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for berry flavored protein powder and I was very pleased to find this product. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the most disgusting protein powder I've ever tasted. It has a weird taste with little bits of 'berries' that won't break unless you put it in a blender. It's still sitting in my cupboard untouched.

A good taste!

Reviewer3018106님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No too sweet like many other and low on carb.

love the strawberry pieces

ATurkinMaryland님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this especially for the nutritional value. low in calories and carbs and high in protein.

This have a good taste!

lillanne님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it every day and also some times in my yoghurt to make it sweeter. Have ordered several.

from Latvia

Reviewer1850725님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it.