KO

₩19,951

₩47,349

할인금액: ₩27,398 (58% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome

Reviewer2551357님께서 Nov 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff has changed my life-- I feel better, I have more stamina, I sleep better, I am even more regular. I've never gotten these kinds of results from any other supplament. Bravo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

narrowed carotid artery/ premature ventricular contractions (PVC's)

Reviewer1038531님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

when I first heard that I had a narrowed artery I immediently went on line and ordered this product. I started taking them as soon as I recieved them. I must admit I was frightened about the prospects of surgery. I took more than the recomended amount as I had only three weeks before a MRI. Although I had a appoint with a vascular surgeon I was told that surgery wasn't needed.I still use this product and will for a maintinance program. I want to ad that I no longer have PVC's ! M.Phillips

I trust MRM

Reviewer3320645님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm glad to get this MRM Cardio Chelate. I think my heart feels better after taking one bottle. I called the company and they explained to me that it helps the entire cardiovascular system, not just the heart. They stressed the importance of taking it on an empty stomach.

MRM, CARDIO CHELATE WITH EDTA, 180 VEGGIE CAPS

Reviewer3268393님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

with-in a month i could feel the difference,i have PAD,and the CARDIO really helped me to be able to start walking again, i'm on my second bottle, and it just gets better, i was able to cancel my doctor's appointment which would of cost me alot of money,i hope he doesn"t get mad loosing out on all that money thank you CARDIO, BEVERLY M.

Cardio Vascular

Reviewer2475795님께서 Jul 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this stuff acts like draino and unblocks your blood vessels. I have definitely seen a positive effect on my stamina and general speed of recovery from exurtion. It would be great to hear more about what clinical tests have shown.

Cardio Chelate

Reviewer2534564님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on Cardio Chelate for years now. I have a heart condition and had a double heart cath two years ago. My doctors were amazed to find I had no arterial buildup whatsoever. I am sure it is the supplements I take, among them Cardio Chelate.

MRM EDTA

Reviewer2245118님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried another EDTA brand but I chose this one this time because it has other things in it. I am impressed by the fact that within a day of taking it my body noticeably started to cleanse itself. This is the one I will buy in future.

Makes a diff!

Reviewer1932895님께서 Feb 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this product for over two years, really inproves blood flow, and my bad Choestrol has stayed in the safe range.Highly recommend.

Excellent

Reviewer3291625님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Due to a mistake I made (I took too much chromium - 5/500mcg's Brkfst and Supper - for probably at least ten years) I developed heart problems when my alternative MD had me kick down the chromium to the right levels. I was fortunate to be sent to MRM EDTA (instead of an emergency room) and read what the MD from Australia said - and yes it does work. Yes I went high on amount but for brief period of time to get out of danger but am doing much better with this and the krill oil will be back to normal soon. Have kicked up exercise, water, using Slim Tea (sold at I Herb), EDTA and krill oil and today my blood pressure readings were normal until I forgot to take the afternoon krill oil and then they were higher but just border line high. But I am close to normal thank God and for you I Herb and all the fine supplements you sell!(Make sure and take on empty stomach and keep all minerals away from the EDTA including potassium, etc.)

None better

Reviewer1865575님께서 Aug 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have done three rounds of oral EDTA in the past. It works! MRM's brand is the most for the money especially here at iherb, and it's in a fine formulation. This is the one you want!

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품