KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

MRM, BCAA+G, 레모네이드 맛, 0.396 파운드 (180 그램)

₩14,372
₩29,057
할인금액: ₩14,686 (51% 할인)
73 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (26)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Outstanding post-workout BCCA and L-Glutamine product!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GreenWarrior님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi there. In my book this is the best BCAA and L-glutamine product on the market; MRM is a terrific high quality producer. Only drawback, it does not mix greatly in a recovery shake (which by the way, with the right proportion of easily digestible carbs and protein has to be taken within a 30 minutes window time frame following the workout). I thus opt to take it separately. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Quicker recovery, love the taste

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

berriebo님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! Been taking this for a little over 3 weeks, the ROI proves that this is the best BCAA for your money and gains. Recovery has been easier and quicker taking this stuff than nothing. Gives ya a competitive advantage to start building gains by a faster pace. Plus, this tastes awesome! highly recommended

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for those on a budget.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2441560님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed a nice decrease in my recovery time so I will continue to use it. I would not suggest trying to mix it, I just put some in my mouth and chase it with Gatorade (water does not do a good enough job covering up the bitter flavor)So while I have heard other products taste a lot better they are also a lot more expensive. This product suits my physical and financial needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Protein Synthesis Tool

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1775717님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am currently cutting for a bodybuilding competition and have been using this product for four weeks. It does a great job for recovery. Prior to using, I was hitting each body part once every five days. With MRM, BCAA I am able to hit each body part hard every three days - and I am 52 years old! I feel like I am in my mid-twenties again!!! Great Product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good Stuff

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2843329님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to mix with water but works well in a short time...actually the challenge of mixing is half the fun!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »