KO

₩19,450

₩38,657

할인금액: ₩19,207 (50% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Part of my "must have"

Reviewer3161678님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these! To finally get rid of my chronic "next morning" muscle soreness is great. I have only two notes of caution. First, that BCAA's are generally used to supplement the already good diet of those more into strength training and body building type sports and second, that MRM's suggested dose of 5 capsules before and after a workout is way too much in my opinion as i get excellent results taking only 1-2 before and 1-2 after along with 2 more the next morning. That being said, a great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The capsules are easier to take-------- В капсулах удобнее принимать

Sunshinesunray님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He loves the product MRM BCAA in powder. But it is more convenient to take capsules, especially if you in a hurry or traveling. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына-спортсмена. Ему очень нравится порошковый MRM BCAA. Но в капсулах употреблять удобнее, особенно если спешишь или брать с собой в поездку. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

easy to take

Reviewer1310601님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe I really do notice a difference after a month of taking these after my workouts (approx. 5X per week). My legs and arms have a better shape to them and I do not notice as much cellulite, maybe because it is helping muscle strength.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great effect. Best price vs servings.

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 Jul 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

errific BCAA product with a little bit of added Glutamine for recovery. The "lemonade" taste is kinda of sour and tinny, I rated the taste low just because I was hoping for something slightly better, but the actual product itself is great. Added Glutamine is awesome. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great product!

Reviewer3228414님께서 Dec 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this after workouts and recovery and performance have been better lately. A tough thing once you're in late 40's. I have 2 hr workouts, so this is important.

MRM, BCAA+G Capsules

Reviewer3060724님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for Pre & Post Workouts. My soreness from extensive workouts is keept to a minimum. Rebuild of muscle is accelerated and gains are noticed sooner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Amino Acids EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, as it contains optimal amounts of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and L-Glutamine. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great and convenient!

Reviewer1214810님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very convenient way to get all the BCAA you need. Love this product!

Good combo

Reviewer1696213님께서 Apr 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gr8 because they are combined with glutamine 4 better recovery

verygod

Reviewer2830888님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a plus veryverygod bcaa