KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

MRM, BCAA+G 6000, 150 Capsules

₩19,466
₩39,325
할인금액: ₩19,859 (51% 할인)
61 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (18)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Part of my "must have"

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3161678님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these! To finally get rid of my chronic "next morning" muscle soreness is great. I have only two notes of caution. First, that BCAA's are generally used to supplement the already good diet of those more into strength training and body building type sports and second, that MRM's suggested dose of 5 capsules before and after a workout is way too much in my opinion as i get excellent results taking only 1-2 before and 1-2 after along with 2 more the next morning. That being said, a great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

easy to take

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1310601님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe I really do notice a difference after a month of taking these after my workouts (approx. 5X per week). My legs and arms have a better shape to them and I do not notice as much cellulite, maybe because it is helping muscle strength.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The capsules are easier to take-------- В капсулах удобнее принимать

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sunshinesunray님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He loves the product MRM BCAA in powder. But it is more convenient to take capsules, especially if you in a hurry or traveling. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына-спортсмена. Ему очень нравится порошковый MRM BCAA. Но в капсулах употреблять удобнее, особенно если спешишь или брать с собой в поездку. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3228414님께서 Dec 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this after workouts and recovery and performance have been better lately. A tough thing once you're in late 40's. I have 2 hr workouts, so this is important.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

MRM, BCAA+G Capsules

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3060724님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for Pre & Post Workouts. My soreness from extensive workouts is keept to a minimum. Rebuild of muscle is accelerated and gains are noticed sooner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »