KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good

Constandia님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a good product. The only think for the 4 and not 5 stars is that it not resolve easily, but in general view is very good.

Ms

5287178679190435095님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best B-12 I have ever taken, great taste and I can feel the energy.

The correct form of sublingual B-12

Reviewer1836572님께서 Aug 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

MRM was the only B-12 in the form of Methylcobalamin and at the mcg amount I needed. It's great and tastes good.

Manufacturing quality issues

Reviewer2515472님께서 Jun 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

While easy to take, pleasant enough taste, many tablets pulverized into powder, broken resulting in indeterminate dosage. Returned first bottle...second bottle marginally better than first.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It works!

ehtana님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

THe best methylcobalamin I've ever taken.

not folic acid

Reviewer2498653님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't see it contain also folic acid. Don't take folic acid, take only folate. Otherwise, it is good. I like the taste, but it can be little less sweet. It disolves in about 5 minutes, which is good. I don't order it again however, I will take some other without folic acid. I don't recommend you to take this product, or anything, which has synthetic folic acid in it.

Awful B-12 sublingual

5581632058297177203님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, it was obvious the tablets had been subjected to moisture upon bottling, since all the top ones were discolored and stuck to the cotton. Second, they never fully dissolve, even after two minutes under my tongue, so I have to chew them, which defeats the "sublingual" aspect. They are hard and crunchy. Never again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great tasting

5565497168494458072님께서 Sep 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive taken many different brands of b-12 and this one is one of my favorites. Its dissolves easy and tastes great.

B12

4983061813080484973님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best B 12 on the market and taste great.

good taste

5270956804043904595님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it has a great taste. the lozenges came broken, most of them arrived as powder and the other part became powder and dissolved the second they met my tongue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품