KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

GVN-FiveFourSix님께서 Jul 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

natural gainer

Reviewer2183128님께서 Dec 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's fine

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

Reviewer1508401님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tastes so good!

Reviewer3092082님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste of this. I mix it with Almond or soy milk and drink it in the morning, its delicious. No aftertaste.

MRM Rich Vanilla Gainer

Reviewer2320221님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like the taste, it's more like vanilla/coconut. very smooth and mixes rapidly. i make a drink to "load" my muscles after a w/o [so i don't ache] not as a wgt gainer. 3 1/2 stars

Wonderful Product

Reviewer3004724님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

Good product

Reviewer1523460님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it for gain kilos without fat. it is usefull.

great protein powder

Reviewer3256810님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this powder dissolves quickly and tastes good. contains different types of protein so that it is metabolized slower in the body.

Great taste, no junk!

Reviewer1214810님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't mix as easily as others in cold water (takes a little extra time in the Magic Bullet) and they need to make it in a larger size!

iHerb review

Reviewer1223132님께서 May 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품