KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GVN-FiveFourSix님께서 Jul 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1508401님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

That's cool!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3066084님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking for one month. I don't have any complainment.In addition, it's all natural. very difficult get all natural protein!!

iHerb review

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1223132님께서 May 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

Wonderful Product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3004724님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품