KO

₩51,986

₩82,713

할인금액: ₩30,726 (37% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Too sweet

Reviewer1608169님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually love everything that tastes sweet, but this is way too sweet.

Delicious

Reviewer1108029님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expensive, but by far the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. An absolute treat.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality product but not perfect

Reviewer1934876님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This egg protein is the most absorbable formula for human body that's why I ordered it. Its taste average and would be better with less stevia. The soluability of the product is not perfect but still tolerable.

Too Sweet for me.. Contains STEVIA

Reviewer1027106님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't realize this product contained Stevia. Although it is a sweetener, it's just too sweet for someone who is very keen on avoiding sweet products. I wish someone could recommend one that is sugar Free and No Sweeteners added. Despite this, others may like it...

non soy non gluten

5243134238506953257님께서 Sep 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

for an egg white protein powder its ok but VERY SWEET

Kind of sweet .

Reviewer2883720님께서 Aug 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is not bad, just a bit too sweet.

Allergic to this

GZeolla님께서 Nov 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am allergic to this MRM Egg White Protein. That is strange as I am not allergic to eggs, as long as they are from chickens that have not received hormones or antibiotics, but that is what the label says is the case with this product. I am also allergic to many artificial ingredients, but the label says this product is all natural. This product has a very strong vanilla taste and smell, almost to the point of being sickening. Maybe that is why it bothered me, but I’m not allergic to other vanilla products. So I’m not sure why I am allergic to this product, unless the label has inaccurate info.

Tastes like chemicals

4870693557055850000님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had other vanilla egg white protein powders and this was by far the most chemically/nasty tasting.

I love it.

Reviewer2201446님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very edible. I kinda fond of it.

Excellent.

vaggos님께서 Jan 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good absorption, no bloating!Tastes better than i expected and smells really good too.I used it after my workout and after 30 min i wanted to eat again!I like the fact that it has no artificial sweeteners or sugar.Stevia rules! It mixes very well with water.I haven't tried it with anything else thought.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품