KO

₩49,123

₩78,157

할인금액: ₩29,034 (37% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Delicious

Reviewer1108029님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expensive, but by far the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. An absolute treat.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality product but not perfect

Reviewer1934876님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This egg protein is the most absorbable formula for human body that's why I ordered it. Its taste average and would be better with less stevia. The soluability of the product is not perfect but still tolerable.

Kind of sweet .

Reviewer2883720님께서 Aug 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is not bad, just a bit too sweet.

Too sweet

Reviewer1608169님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually love everything that tastes sweet, but this is way too sweet.

Allergic to this

GZeolla님께서 Nov 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am allergic to this MRM Egg White Protein. That is strange as I am not allergic to eggs, as long as they are from chickens that have not received hormones or antibiotics, but that is what the label says is the case with this product. I am also allergic to many artificial ingredients, but the label says this product is all natural. This product has a very strong vanilla taste and smell, almost to the point of being sickening. Maybe that is why it bothered me, but I’m not allergic to other vanilla products. So I’m not sure why I am allergic to this product, unless the label has inaccurate info.

tasty

Reviewer1821964님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is it tasty? MMMMM. yes.

Excellent.

vaggos님께서 Jan 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good absorption, no bloating!Tastes better than i expected and smells really good too.I used it after my workout and after 30 min i wanted to eat again!I like the fact that it has no artificial sweeteners or sugar.Stevia rules! It mixes very well with water.I haven't tried it with anything else thought.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flavor, go power, and full belly

Reviewer3068504님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff rocks! I have to say it's much easier to digest than any other protein powder I've tried. And i like the flavor a lot.

Great

Reviewer2695237님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whey and soy protein shakes do not work for me. The egg white does and this variety has been the best I have tried.

I love it.

Reviewer2201446님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very edible. I kinda fond of it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품