KO

₩19,904

₩29,541

할인금액: ₩9,637 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lung Support

Reviewer1663974님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Also for allergies

Reviewer1915011님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps free up a tight chest

Reviewer2616104님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

didn't feel good after taking these

Reviewer3291060님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these don't seem to be right for me.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품