KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩18,523

₩30,872

할인금액: ₩12,349 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(3)
4 별점
(0)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

didn't feel good after taking these

Reviewer3291060님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these don't seem to be right for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps free up a tight chest

Reviewer2616104님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Lung Support

Reviewer1663974님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Also for allergies

Reviewer1915011님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품