KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works quick and perfect

Reviewer2561619님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, I use it to control food-sensitivity and it works perfect and quick. Literally takes just minutes to kick in. Important to note is that 1 serving of 72mg equals 400mg of active SAMe because the absorption rate is 95% instead of 17% which you get from SAMe-tablets.

Sam-e Liquid

Reviewer1945254님께서 Apr 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help my stomach due to increase in bile production. However, it doesn't help with energy/depression like the Sam-e pills.

Not for me

Reviewer1495755님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is awful, and I don't really notice any difference in mood... I've noticed better results from Sam-e tablets at Walgreen's. :(

At last

Reviewer2036316님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A product that my child can take who cannot swallow capsules/tablets. It tastes good enough and seems to really work - noticable good mood.

SAM-e the same

Reviewer2961203님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be an effective product for energy. I like the form, easy to take and not alot of toxic tag-a-longs like the tablets from other companies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not do much for me past the original formula

MrJellybean님께서 Jul 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use standard Cell Food and I thought this might help out but didn't see any benefits beyond the standard formula so I'll stick with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So far, so good for canine dementia

Reviewer1482590님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog has early stages of canine dementia, and my holistic vet told me SAM-e helps slow the progression of the dementia. Regular SAM-e pills give my poor dog the runs, but so far, this liquid SAM-e has agreed with her. The dementia's not getting worse, so it must be working!!

expensive but ok

Reviewer2989465님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

expensive product but make a job a long time

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Another great product and price

4787132060922778369님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fast international delivery

It Works!!!

socialnetworkasia님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love the CellFood products. The SAM-e addition is simply a bonus. It is easy to use, very effective and a staple in my home.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품