KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Too much sugar

odereviews님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you like your coffee with milk and sugar. I'm sure you'll love this. For me this has too much sugar. Plenty of calories per serving. 8 times more than the Longreen Corporation's "Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom + Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets". Price was bit high for just 10 servings.

Excellent product!

BelieveJesus4EternalLife님께서 Nov 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE this coffee!! Not too much of any one of the 4 components. Very well balanced- and so it tastes really great! Good for a little pick me up type snack, but not really as strong caffeine-wise as a regular coffee. Better than tea though, IMO. I will definitely reorder! 100% recommended!

Nice Coffee

5415461323712089270님께서 May 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice tasting coffee

M Morgan

5097924589762585640님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent coffee. Having used the 2in1 myself I purchased the 4in1 for my mum. She is 85years and not in the best of health but looks forward to her Reishi every day. She only drinks one a day as she is on dialysis but loves it. She fnds a lot of coffees bitter, not this one I first heard about Reishi AND iherb on a very good website cslled 'goodhealthwithd.com'.

Good for Instant Coffee

5228821987497655037님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a tasty, flavor-full coffee for being instant. It has a full-bodied taste. I need cream and sugar in my coffee, and these have the perfect amount of both.

No,no,no!

Reviewer2722151님께서 Mar 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never thought that Iherb's Reishi Coffee would turn into a sugar-drink. Big disappointment, and will never buy again. The formula has changed. Beware. It is stuffed with whitening and has an enormous 9 g sugar pr. serving. The health benefits have been jeopardized. Do not buy if you consider sugar a poison - which you should.

Not very good taste

4762742612585146186님께서 Apr 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's designed by Taiwanese. The taste is not special and to be honest, it's not a taste that I like.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Coffee break with my family

4731440512090497406님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I taste this coffee with my family and we all think that if you always put sugar in your coffee it would taste grate. But we don't use sugar so this was too sweet for us.

aaahealthycoffe

aaahealthyproducts님께서 Apr 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

La salud,el café y la familia van de la mano.Use café saludable para empezar su dia a dia

Excelente producto

5021875120375623712님께서 Oct 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Este cafe sabe muy bueno y cae super bien en el estomago.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품