KO

iHerb 상품평

₩31,927

₩53,200

할인금액: ₩21,273 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Liquid Hyaluroni Acid

Reviewer3142509님께서 Nov 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommemded to me by my vet for my dog who is 13 years old and has arthritis pretty bad in her front left leg. The other medication she was on was now doing very little for her. I started giving her the hyaluronic acid and within a few days she was running around like a young dog again. Not only does my dog take it, but so does my husband. It has helped his arthritis in his back. He is more versitile than before. I am glad I was able to order it form iHerb. Thanks again.

Miracle Product

Reviewer3096997님께서 Sep 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product just 15 days and the difference in my knee joint pain is a miracle. I have severe osteoarthritis and before getting on a prescription for the pain & stiffness, I searched the iHerb vitamin products and found this wonderful bottle of relief! I take it along w/liquid glucosamine & chondrotin w/MSM - the two are great. I am a YOUNG 65 year old waitress and I can now work circles around the youngsters I work with!

Life Time Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Reviewer2620540님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful Product, Good tasting. We buy it for our joints. Three of my family members use this. What we love most is the side effects, grate looking skin and improved eye site. For the first time in my life, I don't have to ware my glasses to drive.Our ages are between 50 and 70 years old. Vivian

Body Lubrication

Reviewer2719584님께서 Sep 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hyaluronic Acid stopped my knees and shoulders from popping & it's known for helping keep the skin hydrated as well so I will continue to keep a bottle in the fridge!

Love This Product!

Reviewer2683941님께서 May 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've noticed marked improvement in my skin--more clarity, less wrinkles. My dog loves it too--has really helped his joints. He's turned into a bouncy puppy again!

John

Reviewer1441955님께서 Nov 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Improves skin texture, helps lubricate joints...I noticed positive changes within a few days.

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Reviewer1464030님께서 Feb 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent taste, I feel better and I have experienced more moveability in my joints without pain. It is so much easier to take the liquid hyaluronic acid than pills Will be ordering my second bottle.

MUST HAVE!!!

Reviewer1093585님께서 Mar 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really inmpoved my scin texture, and herlp to reduce pain in joints, unexpected extra benefit, vision improvement!!!

In Love with Hyaluronic Acid

Reviewer2678051님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for about 6 months and I have noticed a difference in my cartilage/joints--more fluid motion less "cracking". I take this in conjunction with liquid calcium/magnesium and this combo works great for me!! I would definitely recommend this acid for anyone who is seeking additional mobility, no matter what your calendar age is!!

liquid hyaluronic

Reviewer2833364님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product and it really helps my joints. Ever since taking this poduct, I no longer suffer stiffness of the joints. I will continue using it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품