KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product!

Reviewer2947738님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My natural doctor recommended this brand. I've been taking it since Feb 2012, since my bloodwork showed I'm vit.D deficient. I just did another bloodwork and will find out my results in a few weeks. Hopefully, taking this will raise my D levels!

Trust in the product

Reviewer3169423님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust the product and Life Extension. I think it works.

Excellent Vit D3

Reviewer1694767님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Vit D3 product. Comes in several strengths. One needs to be monitored by a blood test every 3 months until the appropriate D3 levels are reached and sustained.

Life Extension Vitamin D3

Reviewer2760766님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love being able to get my D3 with only having to take one supplement a day and at a correct amount!

Energy for your life!

Reviewer2991633님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good vitamins, not having too much artificial ingredients.

for my brother

Reviewer3067829님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

he wanted to try it it works great

d3 calcium by life extension

Reviewer2666537님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

after a car accident for which i had no medical insurance i was in great pain and unable to work. i did the physical therapy and yoga i could, but the pain was so great and my shoulders froze. i started the supplements along with my physical therapy. the resaults in the pain reduction was obvious. regained mobility as well. this 5000mg formula also helped back pain and in turn i could sleep. thanks. been using since 2009.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewer2669011님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product about 6 months ago and really like it. My vitamin D levels were low and the doctor recommended I take 5.000 IU a day to help increase the levels. The price is also reasonable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Life Extension products are always quality

Reviewer1476045님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended a 5000mg daily intake of Vitamin D3 due to test results. Product is great and you can never go wrong with Life Extension. I haven't had any side effects using this product

Detained by MedSafe NZ

Reviewer2607540님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't realize this was a prescription only medicine in NZ and it was detained by MedSafe so I missed out on getting it

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품