KO

₩31,577

₩42,102

할인금액: ₩10,526 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love this product

LauraAhearn님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 39 yrs old and starting to feel it in my joints. I take this product for to help with overal maintenance of inflammation and to help keep my heart healthy. I can feel a positive difference in my activity level when taking this product.

Very good

5527031172061712865님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Decreases inflammation in my colon. Very powerful ! Gladly recommend this product!!

outstanding

Reviewer1113279님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

Positive effects

Reviewer2469271님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

causes photosensitivity

5166705174838041061님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

4736364594656811456님께서 Mar 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

DesertLiving님께서 Jun 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

Nice product

5213421394283477705님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5459189965242397267님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

a 5 star product

Reviewer3247467님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother used it to help her joints, actually worked, recommended

상품 41-50 중 전체 144 상품