KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Only need one a day

Reviewer3123380님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although higher priced than others on the market, is actually a better value.

Nice Surprise

Reviewer2814708님께서 Jun 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally ordered these to combat an possible H. Pylori infection, but once I tested negative, I realized that after just a week of taking these, my joint aches had lessened considerably. I have continued taking twice a day to see what other benefits come out of it.

Life Extension Super BIO-Curcmin 4oomg

Reviewer2870005님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am tolerating this product well and my arthritic feet are feeling more comfortable!

Joints stopped hurting

Reviewer2058205님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)

Arthritis relief

Reviewer3071488님께서 Nov 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this to help with arthritis and inflammation. He noticed a big difference after just a couple of weeks.

a 5 star product

Reviewer3247467님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother used it to help her joints, actually worked, recommended

Excellent product

Reviewer3295519님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The most effective Turmeric product I've found!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good-bye aches and pains

Reviewer2366661님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The most effective product for natural pain relief,,,muscular or joint. A great, safe anti-inflammatory!

High quality

Reviewer2344984님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better absorbed and used by the body than most other brands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Concentrated power of turmeric!

olofpersson님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You just need 1 capsule/day due to the 25:1 root extract, enhanced absorption and timed release. I´ve read of one keeping the autoimmune disease CIDP at bay for 6 months (with Life extensions Super Bio-curucurmin). Curcurmin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. In my own CIDP-case I've been able to keep of the IVIG-treatment for more then 4 months. Can´t say that it's because of this product but 2 months supply for under 30 $ is worth a try.

상품 41-50 중 전체 138 상품