KO

₩33,775

₩45,033

할인금액: ₩11,258 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

excellent

Reviewer2837310님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Useful tool to conquer cancer cure

Joints stopped hurting

Reviewer2058205님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)

BIO Curcumin

Reviewer1916556님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one capsule daily it helps in controlling my blood pressure and arthritic pain. The company responds quickly to orders received in about 2-3 days.

Curcumin man

Reviewer3273881님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you wanna look younger go with this, I have been taking one of every day for a month my skin face look much better.

outstanding

Reviewer1113279님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

4736364594656811456님께서 Mar 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

DesertLiving님께서 Jun 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

Nice product

5213421394283477705님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

Positive effects

Reviewer2469271님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

a 5 star product

Reviewer3247467님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother used it to help her joints, actually worked, recommended

상품 41-50 중 전체 149 상품