KO

₩33,427

₩44,569

할인금액: ₩11,142 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Only need one a day

Reviewer3123380님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although higher priced than others on the market, is actually a better value.

not for me

Reviewer1086201님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me a terrible headache.

excellent

Reviewer2837310님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Useful tool to conquer cancer cure

Joints stopped hurting

Reviewer2058205님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)

BIO Curcumin

Reviewer1916556님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one capsule daily it helps in controlling my blood pressure and arthritic pain. The company responds quickly to orders received in about 2-3 days.

Curcumin man

Reviewer3273881님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you wanna look younger go with this, I have been taking one of every day for a month my skin face look much better.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

4736364594656811456님께서 Mar 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

DesertLiving님께서 Jun 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

outstanding

Reviewer1113279님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

Too Early to Tell

5699157174387204378님께서 Nov 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot say whether they are working yet, but I am confident in the power of Turmeric. I will switch brands when this bottle is empty to see if I can tell any difference.

상품 41-50 중 전체 149 상품