KO

₩33,702

₩44,936

할인금액: ₩11,234 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

causes photosensitivity

5166705174838041061님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

MichaelLabib님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Love this product

LauraAhearn님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 39 yrs old and starting to feel it in my joints. I take this product for to help with overal maintenance of inflammation and to help keep my heart healthy. I can feel a positive difference in my activity level when taking this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works amazing for period pain

5162185147326903787님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!

Nice product

5213421394283477705님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

Improved health

Reviewer1026535님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of several supplements my doctor has recommended. Be sure to take it with food.

Doc recommends

Reviewer3188123님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommend this as opposed to unsafe cholesterol medication

Great product.

Reviewer1983220님께서 Jun 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No need for anti-inflammatories now. Feeling calmer. Feeling happier.

Nice Surprise

Reviewer2814708님께서 Jun 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally ordered these to combat an possible H. Pylori infection, but once I tested negative, I realized that after just a week of taking these, my joint aches had lessened considerably. I have continued taking twice a day to see what other benefits come out of it.

Positive effects

Reviewer2469271님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

상품 31-40 중 전체 149 상품