KO

정렬

상품 16-20 중 전체 136 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »

Works for me!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2718772님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rehabbing from knee replacement. Can't take anti inflammatory drugs. Also have arithritis in hands and hips, lower back you name it. After on a couple of days I noticed a significant decrease in pain. Pain in my hands is just a shadow of what it was. All other areas much improved. I'll keep using this product.

The Best

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1943386님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic shoulder pain for years from lifting heavy weights. I tried another brand/formula and it worked "ok". I tried this formula and I now have very little pain. I have noticed a wellspring of energy as well I feel 10 years younger

Diabetic

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4838898483225770390님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A very good alternative to NSAID

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NBPT100님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

ANTI-Inflammatory

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2495622님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With Curcumin it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. I also like the fact that it is made by Life Extension because I know it is science based and good quality ingredients.

상품 16-20 중 전체 136 상품