KO

정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 137 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Simply awesome!

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2926332님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a med student and learned about curcumin some time ago. I use it primarily for inflammation due to a pilonidal cyst. It is as effective as ibuprofen! It really is super bioavailable, and it is confirmed by the smell it leaves in the urine. Moreover, I have bipolar II and along with my meds, it really helps depression a big deal. It is a potent reversible MAOI, so no dietary restrictions. I had no side effects whatsoever! Highly recommended to people who suffer from chronic inflammatory issues and depression, just 1 capsule a day!

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MichaelLabib님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Very helpful product

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2352646님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Husband has been using Life Extension Super Bio Curcumin 400mg for his forearm and wrist pain caused by working all day on his computer. A good friend is using the product for her back, shoulder, and arm pain (arthritis) for which she was on long-term Celebrex. Both of them indicate it is at least as/ or more effective than NSAID's and without the side effects!

Curcumin Power

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1756766님께서 May 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is well worth the extra cost. It's so highly absorbable there's no need to take several caps of curcumin that I was taking. It's much cheaper in the long run and with much more potency.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A very good alternative to NSAID

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NBPT100님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

상품 11-15 중 전체 137 상품