KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,638

₩43,517

할인금액: ₩10,879 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

superb

Reviewer2212746님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only have to take one a day instead of four. Highly concentrated and bio-available.

Some of the Best Curcumin around

Reviewer3170662님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps control my yeast issues. Amazing stuff.

ANTI-Inflammatory

Reviewer2495622님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With Curcumin it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. I also like the fact that it is made by Life Extension because I know it is science based and good quality ingredients.

not for me

Reviewer1086201님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me a terrible headache.

life extension Super BIO-Curcumin

Reviewer3284413님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product with ginger and garlic to fight flus or infections. the combination of the virus fighting tumeric and the bacteria fighting garlic-ginger combo stops colds and flu in their tracts.

Liver detox essential

mozzer님께서 Mar 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!

Anxiety

5720536847285557092님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take against anxiety and it works.

Great Product

Reviewer1721832님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the one...I researched many brands!

Great For Beating Inflammation

cure-dryeyes님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works amazing for period pain

5162185147326903787님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!

상품 21-30 중 전체 140 상품