KO

₩33,606

₩44,809

할인금액: ₩11,202 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Diabetic

4838898483225770390님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Reviewer1669246님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

Great Product

Reviewer1721832님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the one...I researched many brands!

life extension Super BIO-Curcumin

Reviewer3284413님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product with ginger and garlic to fight flus or infections. the combination of the virus fighting tumeric and the bacteria fighting garlic-ginger combo stops colds and flu in their tracts.

Liver detox essential

mozzer님께서 Mar 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!

Great For Beating Inflammation

cure-dryeyes님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

works well, even better if you take 2 or more

5024954584218209367님께서 Apr 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my father takes one of this every day and ever since he hasn't had any rheumatoid arthritis attack. I think it's even more powerful if you take two or more, but you'll have to take a doctor's advice since it may cause interactions with your other medications, it's a powerful anti-inflammatory

Anxiety

5720536847285557092님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take against anxiety and it works.

Very good

5527031172061712865님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Decreases inflammation in my colon. Very powerful ! Gladly recommend this product!!

Alzheimers

Reviewer2411166님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Giving to my Dad with Alzheimers and hehas started reading again. I think due to this.

상품 21-30 중 전체 149 상품