KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Some of the Best Curcumin around

Reviewer3170662님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps control my yeast issues. Amazing stuff.

ANTI-Inflammatory

Reviewer2495622님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With Curcumin it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. I also like the fact that it is made by Life Extension because I know it is science based and good quality ingredients.

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Reviewer1669246님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

not for me

Reviewer1086201님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me a terrible headache.

life extension Super BIO-Curcumin

Reviewer3284413님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product with ginger and garlic to fight flus or infections. the combination of the virus fighting tumeric and the bacteria fighting garlic-ginger combo stops colds and flu in their tracts.

Liver detox essential

mozzer님께서 Mar 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!

Anxiety

5720536847285557092님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take against anxiety and it works.

Great Product

Reviewer1721832님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the one...I researched many brands!

Great For Beating Inflammation

cure-dryeyes님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works amazing for period pain

5162185147326903787님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!

상품 21-30 중 전체 140 상품