KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩32,953

₩43,937

할인금액: ₩10,984 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(6)
2 별점
(4)
1 별점
(5)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ok

4810208468539602070님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

immediate results....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

noticed the pain I had in my hand diminished within a few days of taking this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great complimentary supp for RA

5568974535044564246님께서 May 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps a lot with my rheumatoid arthritis pain, will be taking a blood test soon to see if it has reduced my crp.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it works for me

Reviewer2187571님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

wonderful product

Firefly님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog ​​has a arthritic - a degenerative disease and malignancy - perineal cancer. The veterinarian recommended intake of turmeric to other supplements. I was giving another brand of turmeric - 4 capsules a day - no result, even had stomach problems.Аз купих от този продукт - и резултатът е невероятен - още на втората нощ кучето вече спеше спокойно , нямаше болка , спряха звуците в стомаха след хранене. Забелязвам миниатюрни жълти зрънца капсулата вътре - те се появяват и във фекалиите на кучето - очевидно те не се преработват.My dog ​​is calm and without pain. I am relaxed. Thanks Iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bien

4615619871172388697님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lo pedí para mis padres por las buenas críticas que había leído en el blog Juventud y Belleza

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Extraordinary

5431948600581235274님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Extraordinary

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Gave it to my mother instead

thesmellofsand님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't experienced the benefits I was looking for myself, I gave the remainder to my mother, who now no longer experiences liver and kidney pains. Will be ordering again for her.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

5459189965242397267님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good for preventing cancer and for metabolism, may make your face turn yellow

danarm님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended by Jack Kruse and LEF. However, it may make your face turn yellow (which I felt) and many people also report yellow sweat which stains chlothes and sheets. At 1 pill per day, it makes my face turn yellow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 11-20 중 전체 138 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »