KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,318

₩43,091

할인금액: ₩10,773 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Simply awesome!

Reviewer2926332님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a med student and learned about curcumin some time ago. I use it primarily for inflammation due to a pilonidal cyst. It is as effective as ibuprofen! It really is super bioavailable, and it is confirmed by the smell it leaves in the urine. Moreover, I have bipolar II and along with my meds, it really helps depression a big deal. It is a potent reversible MAOI, so no dietary restrictions. I had no side effects whatsoever! Highly recommended to people who suffer from chronic inflammatory issues and depression, just 1 capsule a day!

Curcumin Power

Reviewer1756766님께서 May 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is well worth the extra cost. It's so highly absorbable there's no need to take several caps of curcumin that I was taking. It's much cheaper in the long run and with much more potency.

Very helpful product

Reviewer2352646님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Husband has been using Life Extension Super Bio Curcumin 400mg for his forearm and wrist pain caused by working all day on his computer. A good friend is using the product for her back, shoulder, and arm pain (arthritis) for which she was on long-term Celebrex. Both of them indicate it is at least as/ or more effective than NSAID's and without the side effects!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A very good alternative to NSAID

NBPT100님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Works for me!

Reviewer2718772님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rehabbing from knee replacement. Can't take anti inflammatory drugs. Also have arithritis in hands and hips, lower back you name it. After on a couple of days I noticed a significant decrease in pain. Pain in my hands is just a shadow of what it was. All other areas much improved. I'll keep using this product.

The Best

Reviewer1943386님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic shoulder pain for years from lifting heavy weights. I tried another brand/formula and it worked "ok". I tried this formula and I now have very little pain. I have noticed a wellspring of energy as well I feel 10 years younger

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good form of curcumin

Reviewer2124393님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Make sure though to take enough water/beverage with these powder capsules, for once in a while the curcumin powder comes back up ... not pleasant. Taking them before a meal prevents this, and taking them with enough water.

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

MichaelLabib님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Reviewer1669246님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

Diabetic

4838898483225770390님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

상품 11-20 중 전체 143 상품